Devil May Cry 5 (March 8, 2019)

Ghost

6xt2024.png

Β 

Β 

β€œA brand new entry in the legendary over-the-top action series comes to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in Spring 2019, complete with its signature blend of high-octane stylized action and otherworldly and original characters the series is known for. Director Hideaki Itsuno and the core team have reunited to create the most over the top, technically advanced, utterly insane action experience of this generation.

Β 

Years have passed since the legions of hell have set foot in this world, but now a new demonic invasion has begun, and humanity’s last hope will rest in the hands of three lone demon hunters, each offering a radically different play style. United by fate and a thirst for vengeance, these demon hunters will have to face their demons in the hope to survive.”

• Legendary action series returns – The 16 million unit selling series is back with original Director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development.
  • A battle of good and evil – A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a β€œdemon tree” taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of the young demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without his demonic arm, the source of much of his power. The supernatural family drama also continues as Dante, the Son of Sparda, seeks revenge for his brother’s corruption and mother’s murder.
  • High octane stylized action – Featuring three playable characters each with a radically different stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons.
  • Groundbreaking graphics – Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental effects.
  • Take down the demonic invasion – Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline fueled fights across the over-run Red Grave City.
  • Demon hunter – Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunter who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of demons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico.

Β 

The Collector’s Edition was revealed onΒ AmazonΒ and will retail for $149.99

It will contain the following:

• Deluxe Edition Video Game
  • Replica of the β€œDevil May Cry” van
  • Art Book and Notes from Nico’s Workbench
  • Premium PinΒ 
  • β€œI Love Osaka” bumper sticker
  • 11β€³ x 17β€³ Exclusive Cloth Print

devil-may-cry-5-collectors-editin

Β 

Screenshots:
Β 

Spoiler
DMC5_NicoKeyart-150x150.jpgDMC5_NicoFace-150x150.jpgDMC5_NeroKeyart-150x150.jpgDMC5_NeroFace-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_19-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_18-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_17-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_16-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_15-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_14-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_13-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_12-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_11-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_10-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_09-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_08-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_07-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_06-150x150.jpgDMC5-1-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_05-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_04-150x150.jpg
DMC5_screens_03-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_02-150x150.jpgDMC5_screens_01-150x150.jpg

Β 

Edited by Ghost
Additional info added
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, kidson2004 said:

Yep, its him. His "arm" was taken from him during the trailer. I recognize that arm anywhere; plus his sword. It also looks like a XBONE exclusive.

Its definitely not exclusive!

Β 

On topic. I need to see more. WasnΒ΄t really wow factor for me.

Finally! And it's a proper sequel too!

Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

It's also cool that they are bringing Nero back. I just hope they don't do the thing DMC4 did where when you do play as Dante you just retread Nero's levels in reverse order. I hope they learned from that. Still excited either way!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Death_Ninja said:

Β 

It's not an Xbox exclusive.

Β 

7 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Its definitely not exclusive!

Β 

On topic. I need to see more. WasnΒ΄t really wow factor for me.

Looks like I misunderstood the trailer. My apologies.

22 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Β 

Looks like I misunderstood the trailer. My apologies.

Β 

You don't need to apologize lol

Β 

They threw a lot of buzzwords at you, "World Premiere", "Exclusive World Premiere", and "Launch Exclusive" lol

12 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Devil-May-Cry-5_2018_06-10-18_002.jpg_60

Β 

Wow Dante aged!

That was more like noctis than dante ahahah

Im going to play this game seems like we have more rebooted things related. even the fact i prefer old DMC im open mind :)

Haters May Cry : let's dance :D
Β 

Β 

Edited by Nimera