Devil May Cry 5 (March 8, 2019)

Ghost

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BG_painter said:

Did u guys see the limites editions of the game? Is perfect for cosplayers.
https://www.e-capcom.com/sp/devil5/

dmc-5-nero-coat-real-life-replica-ultra-

Dante-Jacket-DMC-5-980x620.jpg

I think this edition is perfect for anyone who has money,

Dante edition - 7000

Nero edition - 5800 €
V edition - 4600 €

After seeing the prices is more than reason for anyone to activate the devil trigger

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nimera said:

Dante edition - 7000

Nero edition - 5800 €
V edition - 4600 €

After seeing the prices is more than reason for anyone to activate the devil trigger

:giggle:

Well i don't have $$$  and if I had I would waste it traveling ?

There are some hardcore fans out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sold out. The characters in DMC have always been stylish. I liked Lady's set in DMC4... Imo, the worst of the series.  DmC, I like to pretend it doesn't exist. lol. I have the ps3 collection, I need to start it.. But I must finish my current games first.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BG_painter said:

:giggle:

Well i don't have $$$  and if I had I would waste it traveling 1f914.png

There are some hardcore fans out there and I wouldn't be surprised if it was sold out. The characters in DMC have always been stylish. I liked Lady's set in DMC4... Imo, the worst of the series.  DmC, I like to pretend it doesn't exist. lol. I have the ps3 collection, I need to start it.. But I must finish my current games first.

I think the only thing that is hardcore is their wallets ?
DmC is always a controversial game, but not as much as DMC2 which is the worst game in the franchise. yet capcom has throw the game in the trilogy because there are a few people who enjoy it ( things that sellouts of konami didn't do with a certain franchise, because the "4 game was much controversy") you know what im talking about :P

7 hours ago, Nimera said:

I think the only thing that is hardcore is their wallets 1f601.png
DmC is always a controversial game, but not as much as DMC2 which is the worst game in the franchise. yet capcom has throw the game in the trilogy because there are a few people who enjoy it ( things that sellouts of konami didn't do with a certain franchise, because the "4 game was much controversy") you know what im talking about :P

heheheh I know. I am also a few of those ppl, :giggle:, I think DMC 2 is bad but I don't mind it. I *might* go for the plat. I just saw this in twitter :D

kVk7nxI.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nimera said:

Dante edition - 7000

Nero edition - 5800 €
V edition - 4600 €

THOSE ARE THE PRICES??? I went from looking for a part time job to looking for members for a bank heist in 2 posts 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BG_painter said:

heheheh I know. I am also a few of those ppl, :giggle:, I think DMC 2 is bad but I don't mind it. I *might* go for the plat. I just saw this in twitter :D

kVk7nxI.jpg

Go and get it the first two DMC are easy peasy, only the third has some challenge.

11 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

THOSE ARE THE PRICES??? I went from looking for a part time job to looking for members for a bank heist in 2 posts 

You can start getting into payday 3 casting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilVergilXT said:

Just to clearfy things, DMC1 "could" be harder then DMC3, if it's your first time and didn't prepare well. It was in my case back then, but now it's like he said.

I did play it before in ps2, I remember it was hard. Maybe i'll play in an alt acc just for the fun ^_^

17 hours ago, DevilVergilXT said:

Just to clearfy things, DMC1 "could" be harder then DMC3, if it's your first time and didn't prepare well. It was in my case back then, but now it's like he said.

@BG_painter is a great dark souls player and i dont think dmc can be a challenge for her! maybe outlast 2 but that's another story :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nimera said:

@BG_painter is a great dark souls player and i dont think dmc can be a challenge for her! maybe outlast 2 but that's another story :D

AH! xD thank you! :) Yes I can't play Outlast 2. it's scary ? :giggle: I saw that you are playing TEW, That is a plat that I respect, good luck in Akumu! I never tried it, after I finished it long ago I was a little disgusted by Ruvik and I didn't want to see him again ? I need to go back and try it. ? Ruvik is a good villain. And he freaks me out lol. :facepalm:

Edited by BG_painter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nimera said:

I can guide you but the rest you'll have to do it alone. the way of darkness is long as death so try to be as effective as possible :P 

Long ago I saw the guy from the channel Ovray do a tought trophy in utube, he said he was from psn profiles. I think it was when the game came out, I saw angry joe's review of the game too, it was pretty funny. :giggle: But in the end I didn't buy it. I kinda isn't my style. But I seems very hard :blink:

Edit: where is ovray? i have never seen him again... it seems he deactivated his acc. After all that trouble to get the outlast plat!:facepalm:

Edited by BG_painter

22 hours ago, BG_painter said:

Long ago I saw the guy from the channel Ovray do a tought trophy in utube, he said he was from psn profiles. I think it was when the game came out, I saw angry joe's review of the game too, it was pretty funny. :giggle: But in the end I didn't buy it. I kinda isn't my style. But I seems very hard :blink:

Edit: where is ovray? i have never seen him again... it seems he deactivated his acc. After all that trouble to get the outlast plat!:facepalm:

I remember that guy! me and 2 guys helped him to get the hardest trophy without dying, I must admit that doing this on a live isn't for everyone, he died several times and we just gave him strength, I got 100% two days before him in the old patch where it was MUCH more difficult than it was now.
Today i hope getting TEW2 and soon DMC4 :P

• Like 1