Devil May Cry 5 (March 8, 2019)

Ghost

22 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

If you check the trailer at 2.08 and compare the character there with the boxart one. It looks like Vergil`? One who took Nero´s arm

q2cihWu.png

It is vergil. Veiny, and hooded. Had to slow down the video by a lot just to get a clear look of him, but it's 1000% the V man.

Damn Nero you changed son :D And Dante looks more like Noctis now :D 
BUT I AM HYPED AS SHIT!!!!!!!! Have high hopes for this one :D Even though i am a bit weary because of how different the characters look :D 

5 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

q2cihWu.png

It is vergil. Veiny, and hooded. Had to slow down the video by a lot just to get a clear look of him, but it's 1000% the V man.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Nero seems to still be a bit of a plonker, but he was tolerable because Johnny Yong Bosch in 4. Is it still JYB voicing him?

Delighted they're doing a Prince of Persia and going back to the old continuity (hopefully to better results), but I still wouldn't mind seeing Ninja Theory continuing their DmC series too. Don't see why not, just call this Devil May Cry and that one DmC. It can work!

Edited by MeteorHawk

3 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

Nero seems to still be a bit of a plonker, but he was tolerable because Johnny Yong Bosch in 4. Is it still JYB voicing him?

Delighted they're doing a Prince of Persia and going back to the old continuity (hopefully to better results), but I still wouldn't mind seeing Ninja Theory continuing their DmC series too. Don't see why not, just call this Devil May Cry and that one DmC. It can work!

Ninja Theory is now owned by Microsoft. Imagine if they make a DmC2 but only for PC and Xbox One lol, poor PS4 players.

2 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Ninja Theory is now owned by Microsoft. Imagine if they make a DmC2 but only for PC and Xbox One lol, poor PS4 players.

You know Ninja Theory doesn't own that IP, right? They wouldn't be able to make a DmC2 even if they wanted to.

6 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Capcom is pretty chummy with Playstation. You wanna try again?

12 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

Correct. Also, let's see how you aged from age 19 to age 29. They are going for more realism and less of an anime style, and somehow still get shit for it? 

Seriously, you can't make everybody happy.

14 minutes ago, MiamiNights89 said:

Wait, so that stupid DmC game was actually part of the devil may cry series and not just an unwanted attempt to reboot it?! So confused.. 

I'm not sure where you got that idea apart from Nero looking sort of like DmC Dante, but no DmC has nothing to do with DMC5 or the others.

4 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Yep, its him. His "arm" was taken from him during the trailer. I recognize that arm anywhere; plus his sword. It also looks like a XBONE exclusive.

Bruh it literally says XB1, PS4 and PC

It looks great but I hate what they’ve done to Nero’s design. It looks off.

1 hour ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

The way he screamed when he lost his arm, it has to be JYB xD 

It is Johnny.

17 minutes ago, MiamiNights89 said:

Wait, so that stupid DmC game was actually part of the devil may cry series and not just an unwanted attempt to reboot it?! So confused.. 

Don’t know where you got that from; this game is a continuation of DMC4.

Edited by Orange Heart

37 minutes ago, renatabls said:

Here is what Itsuno (director) said after the trailer was shown at E3:

Hide contents

He is so happy. :D 

As he should be, he's been keeping this game a secret (not a very good secret) for four years now. DMC4 was shit because it was rushed. 

At the ABSOLUTE least, this game has been anything but rushed.

People can compare this to DmC all they want. They're fools though. 

Itsuno is not Tameem.