Devil May Cry 5 (March 8, 2019)

Ghost

10 hours ago, Nimera said:

After watching 15 minutes of the new game,left me with his mouth watering! what a game !
Dont you agree @Johnathan994  and @Melty? :D

Yeah ? , the gameplay looks pretty awesome, I love that Dante uses his motorbike as a weapon, and it seems the when you get an S combo the chorus to Pull My Devil Trigger starts playing 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently this is Dante's theme. I'm really not feeling it.

I mean I get they want to do something other than another Devils Never Cry or Lock and Load remix but come on, they got Nero's theme to be great so why not Dante?

Oh, so that's the reason why the bgms are blocked by the Style ascension. Thanks for sparing us, Capcom.

Seriously, I hope that gets re-recorded or something. Kinda reminded me of a drunken mess.

There's always the DMC Sounds Box set to listen to, so yay for that. :dance:

Edited by Intoner_Zero

Update: Song has been deleted off YouTube. Not because of the universal hate towards the song, but because when fans researched the band, they found some sexual harassment history between the vocalist and a 16 year old girl.

Safe to say, that will not be Dante's battle theme anymore.

By song has been deleted off of YouTube, I mean the official music video that was uploaded on DevilMayCry's YouTube channel. So you can still listen to the one linked a few posts above... if you really want to. I personally wouldn't recommend it.

2-3 Online Multiplayer
Pre-order bonuses:
Gerbera GP01, Pasta Breaker, Sweet Surrender, and Mega Buster Devil Breakers (I think they are just visual variants, with only the Mega Man Buster being the only unique one functionally)
12 Battle Tracks from previous DMC games
Alternate Voices for Style Rank announcements
Live Action Cutscenes

DngVknjV4AA0mBm.jpg

unknown.png

DngV4RdW0AAA7SK.jpg

DngX7mFVAAERWpd.jpg

DngX7mFU4AAhL22.jpg

DngYLjMX0AAqG2o.png

DngYLjZX0AAFxLL.png

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 4

Well at least we know we can change the music. It's also nice to see Lady again though <3

Edit: Just noticed the online multiplayer part. I really hope that's not some tacked on stuff that drags the game down but I guess I'll wait until they talk more about it.

Edited by Redgrave

Just saw the last trailer, definately look better than the reveal trailer. I am very happy to see Trish and Lady <3. I like how they remade lady's face to look more japanese. That was a good design modification imo. I hope they have dante's dmc 4 skin. It was his best, i think. I prefer him young than old of course. :giggle:

1 hour ago, Johnathan994 said:

I didn't change it I loved it since the first trailer :( 

I'm not talking about you :P
Funny to see nero with the mega buster, I definitely found that amazing! and also the part in 2D .. I still have to go back to DMC4 and do everything 100%, trish is a badass ?

1 hour ago, Nimera said:

I'm not talking about you :P
Funny to see nero with the mega buster, I definitely found that amazing! and also the part in 2D .. I still have to go back to DMC4 and do everything 100%, trish is a badass 1f64c.png

I like Lady the most in DMC5 she just looks amazing :D But I do wonder what Kyrie will look like :D Also, Dante looks much better here than in the first trailer :D 

3 hours ago, DPatriot said:

2-3 player co-op 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0102-CUSA08216_00-DMC5BUNDLE000001

Yeah i don't know about this...

I really wonder how they will implement that. It would be a bit too easy if they had it where you play through the whole game with someone else unless they are adding co-op to some other mode like Bloody Palace if that's going to be in it.

Edited by Redgrave