E3 2018: Jump Force Revealed (DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece Crossover)

Ghost

Β 

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Eh... i don't really like it.

Β 

It looks so American and cinematic rather than seeing something potentially good or interesting. On the genre J-Star is pretty boring, we'll see in future news but this trailer really didn't catch me at all, the fact that was announced to microsoft conference being an Anime game is already not a great sign...

Β 

Guess i'll keeep waiting for OP PW4 form Bandai...

Edited by Sora9427

It`s ugly but the hype level for it is 50/50, will Pre-Order it if like J-Stars have Medaka in it or/and unlike J-Stars have Golden Darkness/Yami in it(might be very unlikely but how hard can it be to make a Girl that can Attack with her Hair and can turn her hair into Fists, Blades etc. Macnosehair can attack with his Nosehair in J-Stars)

Β 

I really hope a God or God-like or Beyond a God Character is in the game, as I like to punch Light in the face with a real god(if I`am right, He`s a wannabe god/ have God/Messiah Complex)

16 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

It`s ugly but the hype level for it is 50/50, will Pre-Order it if like J-Stars have Medaka in it or/and unlike J-Stars have Golden Darkness/Yami in it(might be very unlikely but how hard can it be to make a Girl that can Attack with her Hair and can turn her hair into Fists, Blades etc. Macnosehair can attack with his Nosehair in J-Stars)

Β 

Waifus aren't going to look good.

No need to get your hopes up...

Β 

17 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I really hope a God or God-like or Beyond a God Character is in the game, as I like to punch Light in the face with a real god(if I`am right, He`s a wannabe god/ have God/Messiah Complex)

FUUUUUU

Raito only god there is.

Because Onii-samaΒ has already overcome the godhood :awesome:Β 

49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Waifus aren't going to look good.

No need to get your hopes up...

True they won`t look that good in 3D

I have no hopes about this game

Β 

53 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Raito only god there is.

Who? Some VA or Jump Character?

*raises an eyebrow*

What did I just saw? I'm not really invested in Jump characters and series but the style of the game alone looks pretty...generic? Either that or the trailer made it look like that.

Β 

Something inside me is telling me the game is going to suck. O_o

Β 

I'm not the kind of player to care about graphics, but I have a minimum...

I don't need it to look outstanding like Dragon Ball FighterZ or the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, but it could at least look like that My Hero Academia game.

It's an Anime game, those only look good with a cel-shading style. Waifus are probably gonna look even worse than the dudes.

Β 

Still, I will give it another look when more is revealed.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

(if I`am right, He`s a wannabe god/ have God/Messiah Complex)

Being a God is relative.

Β 

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

*raises an eyebrow*

What did I just saw? I'm not really invested in Jump characters and series but the style of the game alone looks pretty...generic? Either that or the trailer made it look like that.

Β 

Something inside me is telling me the game is going to suck. O_o

Β 

It's J-Stars 2.