'Going on Holiday'

The_Kopite

• 3 months later...

Very late reply, but I just started this game and went on holiday with Barcelona for ages. Can confirm trophies still unlock, I earned around 20 trophies in a few seasons. The only trophies it would affect is the winning Manager of the Month or Year awards as going on holiday apparently makes you ineligible for the awards. ? 

The 'Unlock Unlimited Scouting'  also didn't pop and that's apparently for staying at one club for 10 seasons which I have done, so not sure about that.

Hope you see this and hope it helps. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 04/10/2018 at 6:04 PM, taywahhhh said:

Very late reply, but I just started this game and went on holiday with Barcelona for ages. Can confirm trophies still unlock, I earned around 20 trophies in a few seasons. The only trophies it would affect is the winning Manager of the Month or Year awards as going on holiday apparently makes you ineligible for the awards. 1f62c.png 

The 'Unlock Unlimited Scouting'  also didn't pop and that's apparently for staying at one club for 10 seasons which I have done, so not sure about that.

Hope you see this and hope it helps. 

Also late response, but unlock is 10 years to the day, just got the unlock by going on holiday.

• Like 1

On 27/03/2019 at 0:45 AM, Joey said:

Also late response, but unlock is 10 years to the day, just got the unlock by going on holiday.

Yeah, I ended up trying to holiday again and managed to get it. Did the 30 seasons too, all pops fine! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, taywahhhh said:

Yeah, I ended up trying to holiday again and managed to get it. Did the 30 seasons too, all pops fine! 

I'm only four off the platinum, did you have any trouble with going on holiday for the son generated trophy? As that's the one that didn't pop for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2019 at 9:32 PM, Joey said:

I'm only four off the platinum, did you have any trouble with going on holiday for the son generated trophy? As that's the one that didn't pop for me.

I came back from holiday every season to make sure that I kept that one player you need to play and that he actually played a game. He needs to play a game every season for 10 seasons for it to unlock. Popped fine for me. 

I can't seem to get the 90% board confidence trophy, did my Scottish Hero playthrough, it was just the squad harmony that wouldn't go up. All I've got left is that, the Manager of the Year related trophies (which is ridiculous) and the Hero playthroughs.

On a side note, massive fan of your avatar and name. ?