E3 2018: Spyro Reignited Live Gameplay Demo

BlindMango

I do love how the grass gets burned when Spyro uses his flame breath, a nice little touch I think.

And yeah, I don't care if he was terrible at the game or not, it still looks wonderful :D

Also, that dragon rescuing thing, that just looks fantastic.  3 months away now.

Edited by DrakeHellsing
  • Like 1

Man, that guy was baaaaad. As one who has completed all of the original trilogy, I can tell that he was just completely flippin' up with Tree Tops and let the dogs gang-bang him. Why did they show off the worst level in Spyro 1? xD

I did enjoy seeing the demo. The elder dragons do indeed reflect the world they come from - Tree Tops is in the Magic Crafter's world, right? So it makes sense that the elder dragon released was a wizard. I don't really care that they didn't show the other remasters yet because I bet they are going to show snippets of them in the two months between now and the release, Spyro 1 is the OGP so it makes sense they want the demos to be in that game. I already got a free reserve from GameStop for that collection when I traded in World of Final Fantasy, so can't wait! :D

I'm even more excited for this after seeing this. I just wish the guy wasn't getting wrecked so much lol. Their take on releasing the elder dragons looks kind of neat. I wasn't really getting a good "epic" feel from it like I did from the original one though. I mean possibly because I couldn't hear so much of the game because they were talking or just their take on it was eh. Not sure if anyone else had the same feeling/opinion.

Still cant wait to play this though.

Very happy with everything i've seen so far i love how the Dragons are being themed on the Home World's the levels are in think that's a great touch the one thing i don't like is the sound when you collect the gems that was a nostalgic sound for me i also hope they don't change the sound for Sparx when he eats butterflies the remastered soundtrack however is sounding fantastic can't wait for the release!!

Edited by DJT-Didge
Spelling Error

14 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

"I was more of a Metal Gear guy."

We can tell... We can tell. :P

Anyways, great gameplay demo. It looks like it run pretty smoothly. Though, I was hoping to see the overworld in the game, but I guess they cut that out for the demo purposes.

Yeah, I would not have minded to see the first home world at the very least.  But seeing Tree Tops and Toasty was still fine for me :)

Never played any of the original Spyro games but I think is pretty cool to see all those 3D platform-adventure games from the late 90s being remastered for the newer consoles.

I love platformers from that particular era and this is the kind of game I could look forward to getting into. :) 

I'm guessing it's going to be like Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy that comes with it's own sort of Time Attack mode where you beat a level under a certain time limit.

Crash and Spyro were pretty much the platform mascots of Sony, back when the Playstation 1 was the current gen console.