E3 2018: Fallout 76 – Official Trailer

ziggypossum

I had so many doubts about this game but MY FUCKING GOD that gameplay trailer got me dripping from every pore in my body. This is a pre-order from me 100% and I never like to pre-order games but I'm so hyped about it. Can't wait to nuke people with my friends in fallout

Just now, Stargazer2600 said:

I mean really it just looks like 4 man co-op. I think it be cool to have 3 friends join me in the wasteland. kinda like Borderlands or Payday 2 :)

Sure, but then you have to worry about the "dozens" of other players who will make it their sole objective to fuck with you and make your time playing miserable.

"Oh, that's a nice base you've got there. Would be a shame if anything happened to it..." 

*Fires nuke*

• Like 2

The Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition will retail for 199.99 USD and includes:

• Full-Scale Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet with West Tek Canvas Carrying Bag:This wearable helmet faithfully replicates the in-game model and comes complete with voice modulator speaker, functioning LED head lamp and custom V.A.T.S. sound feature.
  • Glow-in-the-Dark World Terrain Map: This physical, fully-colorized 21”x 21” glow-in-the-dark vintage map showcases the six distinct regions of West Virginia complete with irradiated landmarks, towns and wildlife.
  • 24 Collectible Fallout Figurines: Crafted from in-game 3D models, these detailed miniatures bring Fallout 76’s Vault Dwellers, Power Armored Soldiers, Creatures and more to life.
  • Tricentennial Steelbook: Exclusive to the Power Armor Edition, this decorated metal case is the ultimate collectible celebrating America’s 300 years of freedom.
  • Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition Bonus In-Game Items: Celebrate 300 years of freedom with the all-new Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition, commemorating the opening of Vault 76. Be the talk of the town when you emerge from Vault 76 fully prepared and patriotically styled in the new American frontier!
  • Access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application): Be one of the first to emerge into a new and untamed wasteland.

My Hype for this game is totaly gone. 

I hate those kind of games and I hate Bethesda for making Fallout Online.

Last year they wanted to #SavePlayerOne and this year nearly everything they announced was multiplayer or coop. 

It's a damn shame! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Sure, but then you have to worry about the "dozens" of other players who will make it their sole objective to fuck with you and make your time playing miserable.

"Oh, that's a nice base you've got there. Would be a shame if anything happened to it..." 

*Fires nuke*

so pretty much gta online

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

The Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition will retail for 199.99 USD and includes:

• Full-Scale Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet with West Tek Canvas Carrying Bag:This wearable helmet faithfully replicates the in-game model and comes complete with voice modulator speaker, functioning LED head lamp and custom V.A.T.S. sound feature.
  • Glow-in-the-Dark World Terrain Map: This physical, fully-colorized 21”x 21” glow-in-the-dark vintage map showcases the six distinct regions of West Virginia complete with irradiated landmarks, towns and wildlife.
  • 24 Collectible Fallout Figurines: Crafted from in-game 3D models, these detailed miniatures bring Fallout 76’s Vault Dwellers, Power Armored Soldiers, Creatures and more to life.
  • Tricentennial Steelbook: Exclusive to the Power Armor Edition, this decorated metal case is the ultimate collectible celebrating America’s 300 years of freedom.
  • Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition Bonus In-Game Items: Celebrate 300 years of freedom with the all-new Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition, commemorating the opening of Vault 76. Be the talk of the town when you emerge from Vault 76 fully prepared and patriotically styled in the new American frontier!
  • Access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application): Be one of the first to emerge into a new and untamed wasteland.

I just want the power helmet lol

Well, it turned out to be one of the last things I wanted it to be. As I've seen pointed out, it kinda sounds like GTA Online, which is not something I want to play again. Sure, you can play it alone. But that doesn't at all make it a single-player experience. It doesn't sound like there will be much of a point to the game. Just a huge map for a bunch of people to run around and randomly kill others and what have you. And I don't trust Bethesda at all to create a stable online game that uses what I assume is Fallout 4's engine or something similar. But I really like Fallout so a part of me doesn't want to completely write it off yet... at least there will be a Beta to see what it's like. Still, I don't have high hopes for this game. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

This is the most disappointed I've been with any game announcement ever. For every one of us playing as wasteland wanderers there's going to be hundreds playing as if they are raiders trying to fuck you over at every opportunity. It pains me to say it but I won't be playing this

• Like 1

I have real hope for this game.

Maybe they will have a online co-op like borderlands where you can have your own private server so to speak where its just you, thats what alot of other games have done in the past with open world concept.

If not, i'll still be picking it up as i think the solo experience will still contain a decent story.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 0:36 PM, Mission001 said:

I have real hope for this game.

Maybe they will have a online co-op like borderlands where you can have your own private server so to speak where its just you, thats what alot of other games have done in the past with open world concept.

If not, i'll still be picking it up as i think the solo experience will still contain a decent story.

Apparently at E3 when Todd Howard was talking about playing solo, he meant not joining a group and basically doing your best to avoid everyone else in the game. There's only two ways to get into the game: 1) join a random server, or 2) join a server that one of your friends is on. There's no offline at all and there's not an even online single player, it's only multiplayer.

12 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Never played a Fallout game, but this game caught my eye. Although, I'll wait for some gameplay footage before making assumptions about it.

LegacykillaHD' youtube channel has plenty information and gameplay footage from the game, go check it out and hope that it can clear out your thoughts:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...