wackt1

E3: Bethesda conference thoughts

18 posts in this topic

I'm dead man, first the meme becomes self aware now elder scrolls 6!!!!!! (and of course doom 2 and wolfenstein). Starfield is now official as well, I'm hyped.

Edited by wackt1

1 minute ago, triplejmzu8 said:

0f775ded0d.jpg

Heebie-Jeebies

i flipped. when i heard the theme. Also, send friends for fallout 76

The self-aware jokes with the Skyrim: Very Special Edition and the reference to their buggy games (doesn't get them off the hook btw) was great. The highlight for me was probably Prey DLC and the Wolfenstein co-op game. Fallout 76 doesn't really interest me. Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6 could be cool, but there was no gameplay shown, so they are probably so far away I can't really get excited about them.  That Elder Scrolls mobile game looks so bad and I think they only announced Elder Scrolls 6 so it didn't feel like a slap in the face to fans of the series. I'm disappointed there's no Evil Within 2 DLC on the way - I was really hoping for that.

I have to stay in gaming for a few more years - until TES VI ! 😄 

Plus happy to hear they're adding Story Mode (and a survival mode) immediately to Prey before I play it the first time. Besides the DLC - MoonCrash!

Plus a brand new single player franchise - the first in 25 years - StarField. 

Not a fan of fully online Fallout.

Looking forward to Shelter...hope to play it soon.

Spacefield....reserved till I see more.  

Disappointed in the Prey dlc, I love Prey but I wanted proper story dlc, not new game mode, mp trash and who knows what the moon dlc is all about.   Same with Fallout 76, not sure what I was expecting but not overly enthused by it, I can see that being an utter trollfest.   Starfield and ES6, yeah sure, years from now probably.   Mobile games, sigh...

Can't complain about Doom and Wolfenstein, and it was a funny show, just feel a bit meh over Prey and Fallout, I really do hope I'm wrong though and it's all good.

Bethesda killed it. I'm particularly excited for DOOM Eternal. The Prey DLC is cool, although I was also hoping for some kind of Evil Within announcement. I was disappointed with Fallout 4, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of 76. Not very excited for Wolfenstein because 2 was underwhelming and it's strange to replace BJ as the protagonist, like if you were to replace the Doomslayer for DOOM. It's good to know a new Elder Scrolls is on the way and I'm looking forward to seeing more of that and Starfield.

Rage 2 looks amazing, prey moon dlc, a new wolfenstein game set in 80s, Doom Eternal 

But Fallout 76, why online only why??? :( 

Edited by Conker

Am I the only one who thought blades was also coming to consoles? Thought they said that, guess not. Still holding out hope that its not mobile/tablet only. That it was just an option to also "play it on the go".

Blades will be coming to consoles at some point, probably not at launch.

Overall a pretty good conference. Was disappointed at first but the Doom and Wolfenstein announcements were exciting. Fallout looks awesome, and I was so excited when I saw the Starfield and Elder Scrolls logos!

DOOM is all I needed. I recognized that music and art the second it started, and aaaaaaa Archviles and Pain Elementals confirmed.

Actually kind of interested how Wolfenstein: Youngbloods is going to turn out too, and we'll see what happens with Rage 2.

Right now I can take or leave the rest.

Some good-looking games on show, way too much awkward talking. Still undecided if F76 will be for me but I'm sure we'll see more over the coming months.

Pretty disappointed with Fallout 76 being online.

Keen to learn a bit more about Starfield, could be a good game.

Too much stuff for in the future sadly,

Kind of annoyed that it's an ongoing trend to announce games YEARS before hand.

I'd rather have it that they dont announce it and just hold it when they're going to release it in the year it's coming out.

But TES 6 DOOM and Wolfenstein got me hooked up though,

I probably will pass on fallout or atleast not on day one

I just wanted to see what Fallout 76 was about and if there would be some sort of Fallout 3 Remastered. I was equally disappointed with what I saw from Fallout 76 and the lack of a Fallout 3 Remastered. Cool that TES VI was officially announced, except that there's absolutely no known timeframe from when it will be released so it's probably still a few years away.