Mooncrash DLC out now

JPageMartin36

On 22.6.2018 at 3:28 AM, bwoodhouse729 said:

You do not have to find all 6 books in one run.  As far as I know they are always in the same place.  I think machine mind is either turrets, operators (standard and corrupted), and maybe the recycling robots.

The sixth book is always in the typhon containment in the labs near the volunteeer cells. The 5th cell to open there with the typhoon gate. Open the  gate, defeat whatever typhon is in there and gather up 3 neuromods and the 6th volume of the Starband Trilogy.

I'm missing two ablities to unlock. One from Riley (2 Neuro-Mods needed) and one for the volunteer. I scanned every damn thing, what did I miss? Is there a nightmare or what?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13/07/2018 at 8:15 PM, Red_HoodXX said:

If you're not playing this amazing DLC, you're really missing out. It adds at least a dozen hours of new gameplay and exploration to the game, something quite rare in an age of 1-2 hour DLCs.

Seconded - I might be a little biased, as I consider the main game to be the best game of this generation, but what a fantastic addition this dlc is. Just enough of the same to satisfy, just enough different to challenge.