YOU CAN TIMESKIP IN THIS GAME!!

Huntertig

1 minute ago, TaiTchi-_-OwNz said:

Ye I think my 10,000 caps trophy has glitched on me as well, I've earned much more than that now :(

Damn. I even deleted all my saves (backed up first of course) and tried getting 10,000 again... still nothing. Im thinking (and hoping) that particular trophy may need to be done legit without calendar manipulation or else we're screwed. 

Again, to those of you who are having some glitches and issues due to timeskipping. This is a common issue especially later in the game on other platforms. Not saying it can't be done, but there is a high chance for issues with your save corrupting, features becoming broken, and more.

2 hours ago, dell9300 said:

Okay I just got the 10,000 caps trophy after all, at just over 20,000 caps. It should be noted I have been playing legit mostly with some time skipping here and there.

I havent used this glitch but im sure objective rewards dont count. so maybe not all caps count

The time skipping, is this confirmed as DIRECTLY related to save corruption, I mean has there been reports of glitches/corruption when time hasnt be altered??? 

And if time does DIRECTLY cause problems, does anyone have an idea on exactly the mechanics it could impact negatively which would encourage the glitches??? 

I've time jumped on games before, and found glitches could be avoided if certain actions were avoided. Obviously with time skipping, some coding can clash which causes the problems, ignoring the actions which causes the coding to clash can prevent the problems

Any ideas on the actions that could cause problems with time jump exploits?? 

I may jump into this game in the future, be good to know this before hand to save time messing about

Edited by optimusmart

16 hours ago, dell9300 said:

Okay I just got the 10,000 caps trophy after all, at just over 20,000 caps. It should be noted I have been playing legit mostly with some time skipping here and there.

how can It be "mostly" legit? LOL. a single time skip means not legit AT ALL.

and my opinion is skipping time is the way for the platinum, just make sure to save from time to time to avoid glitches...

simple way to avoid glitches: first leave the ps4 clock for manual, dont fix the time until you get the platinum, for any reason if you change the clock back, of course its a mistake that will cause glitches

Edited by ivangutjahr
  • Like 1