E3 2018 Upcoming Games Discussion.

Nexuds121

I know there's about other threads I get it. But I wanna make this alot easier. What did you think about the upcoming new games? The new games you like the most and looking forward to, About E3 2018 liveshow etc.

My new games that i'm looking forward to is DMC 5 and Dying Light 2.

Edited by Nexuds121

My most wtf moment yet was Jump Force :D 

Also interested in this new skateboard game from the Microsoft trailer.. guess it was called Session. Maybe it is something like Skate ? But still also heard a rumour that Skate 4 is going to be announced at Gamescom.. we will see.

The Division 2 looks interesting but I really liked that snowy apocalypse setting from the first game. The new setting looked a bit like Ghost Recon. We will see. 

Else I am pretty hyped for Nintendo, Sony and Devolver Digital (I love indies.)

What is interesting in my opionion is that we have three games already which will be released at February 22nd, 2019:

Metro Exodus, Days Gone, The Division 2

Don't know if this is that good for any of them :D

Excited for Forza Horizon 4, Crackdown 3 (finally), BATTLETOOOOOADS, Just Cause 4, and whatever else they said was gonna be coming to Game Pass to save me some dosh.

Only game that caught me off guard so far was Dying Light 2. I mean, I'd been hoping but didn't know if it actually would or what. I REALLY need to get around to playing the DLC for the first one.

Bethesda dropping Doom 2 was brilliant, it had long been rumoured and I'd be disappointed if they didn't do it, day one for me. Just hoping they put this one on Switch too, if not though, it would be nice to have something to play on the old PlayStation, outside of the upcoming Spider-Man I got nothing tbh.

All in all, Microsoft's conference was brilliant and I'm glad I watched it live rather than finding out about all the announcements in different articles later in the day. Fallout 4 and The Division coming to Game Pass is cool too, actually finally bought Fallout 4 for the missus two days ago for 5 bucks on the Bone but oh well, can trade it in for 8 or 9 bucks and that's just profit, son.

A lot of cool other shit was shown off too, Metro 3, Session, Halo 6, Gears 5, and so on. Tell you what, Xbox came out swinging and they fucking needed to, still way too late, but if they keep going the way they do with their games, backward compatibility and Game Pass, they could poise themselves out the gate to be the most robust next gen console. Speaking of, the fact that they said they're working on new console(s), that Bethesda referred to a few of their games as "next gen" games, and all that, I mean, let's just say I'm glad I didn't bother buying an X. 1tb S's have been on sale as low as 180 at Amazon here, versus an RRP of 650 for an X, kind of a no brainer on that one. That being said, bring on true next gen, my wallet is ready.