ziggypossum

E3 2018: THE QUIET MAN Trailer

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

THE QUIET MAN™ delivers an immersive story driven cinematic action experience seamlessly blending high-production live action, realistic CG and pulse-pounding action gameplay. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled motion picture like experience which can be completed in one sitting.

MORE TO COME IN AUGUST 2018.

Edited by ziggypossum
UPD

I'm intrigued but I definitely need more info to make a full judgement. Looks nice though

I am curious about this as well. Looking forward to more info. Seems like something I could get behind.

I'm interested to see how they play with the audio engineering, but like others said, I'll need more info before passing any other judgement.

Don't know what to think of this. Looks it could be either too bad or too good. Although, there is a little voice inside me saying that it is going to suck for using live-action in a video game.

The concept looks interesting though and would need more information before making a proper judgment of it.

When the short gameplay started, my first thought was "Is this western Yakuza?" :D Just because of the way, the main character moved his arm haha. Reminded me so much of Kiryu's battle starting animation.

With my private PS4 title search tool, I found 3 titleids for this game for a NA, EU and JP version. Here are the content-ids

NA: UP0082-CUSA11757_00-THEQUIETMANGAME1

EU: EP0082-CUSA11736_00-THEQUIETMANGAME1

JP: JP0082-CUSA11715_00-THEQUIETMANGAME1

http://gs2-sec.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2-sec/appkgo/prod/CUSA11715_00/5/i_6505a490eea2672e0a6b4be8a3482736d00c61aaa15ad8c2e07413da41c7b81c/i/icon0.png