E3 2018: Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Official World Premiere Trailer

This is the end of Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft finally releases a good AC game (Origins) and now they're cocky enough to go back to yearly releases. As if that wasn't enough, it doesn't even LOOK like AC anymore! The characters are f*cking gladiators, should've just branded the game as such honestly. On top of that, they're making it full RPG-like, which is going to completely diminish the organic feel of AC. Origins added a perfect touch of RPG to make the franchise refreshing, but now they're just going off the rails. I mean if you look at the facial animations they've already taken a big hit. Don't get me wrong, it looks like a good game, just not a good AC game. Greece is a beautiful location but this game is going to completely tarnish AC. I'll be boycotting it by getting it used. F*ck Ubisoft.

• 1 month later...
On 12/06/2018 at 8:06 AM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

This is the end of Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft finally releases a good AC game (Origins) and now they're cocky enough to go back to yearly releases. As if that wasn't enough, it doesn't even LOOK like AC anymore! The characters are f*cking gladiators, should've just branded the game as such honestly. On top of that, they're making it full RPG-like, which is going to completely diminish the organic feel of AC. Origins added a perfect touch of RPG to make the franchise refreshing, but now they're just going off the rails. I mean if you look at the facial animations they've already taken a big hit. Don't get me wrong, it looks like a good game, just not a good AC game. Greece is a beautiful location but this game is going to completely tarnish AC. I'll be boycotting it by getting it used. F*ck Ubisoft.

Don't worry, if the game as an easy platinum you will buy it anyways, like most "haters" did on this website. 

• 1 month later...