E3 2018: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Special Editions and Release Date Revealed

Ghost

Assassin's Creed will release on October 5, 2018 and the special editions have been revealed.

AssassinsCreedSpartan.jpg

The Spartan Edition is priced at $159.99. It includes the following.

• Early access starting on October 2.
  • Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey Gold Edition and additional digital content including: the Deluxe Edition Pack, the Season Pass, which will give players access to all upcoming major expansions, as well as the additional mission The Blind King.
  • By Ubicollectibles : The Spartan Leap statue (height 15.55 in)
  • The Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey Steelbook™.
  • A 64-page art book featuring the original designs and concept art from the Ubisoft Quebec artists.
  • An exclusive lithograph by Hugo Puzzuoli from Ubisoft Quebec.
  • A printed version of the game’s hand-drawn world map.
  • The selected game soundtrack.

AssassinsCreed-13.jpg

The Pantheon Collector’s Edition will cost $219.99, and includes the following:

• Early access starting on October 2.
  • Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey Gold Edition and additional digital content including: the Deluxe Edition Pack, the Season Pass, which will give players access to all upcoming major expansions, as well as the additional mission The Blind King.
  • By Ubicollectibles : Two statues forming The Nemesis Diorama (height 39.5cm, width 65cm).
  • The Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey Steelbook™.
  • A 64-page art book featuring the original designs and concept art from the Ubisoft Quebec artists.
  • An exclusive lithograph by Hugo Puzzuoli from Ubisoft Quebec.
  • A printed version of the game’s hand-drawn world map.

AssassinsCreed-12.jpg

The Ultimate edition costs $119.99 and comes with the season pass, and the “Secrets of Greece” bonus mission, alongside the Deluxe Edition pass and the 2 days early access.

AssassinsCreed-10.jpg

The Gold Edition costs $99.99 and includes the season pass, and the “Secrets of Greece” bonus mission,  alongside the 2 days early access.

AssassinsCreed-11.jpg

The Digital Deluxe Edition costs $79.99 and includes the Deluxe Edition pass. Pre-orders grant the “The Blind King” bonus mission.

Source: Dualshockers

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, now that's what i call a collector's edition, not like the one for Read Dead Redemption 2.

I was planning to get the RDR2 collectors until they dissapointed me with it having no statue, but now i will get my Assassin's Creed Odyssey Spartan edition for the glory of Sparta!

If anyone was curious.

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/assassins-creed-odyssey-steelbook-gold-edition/163519

Gamestop did update their title info to include "Steelbook", however, product description still doesn't list the steelbook as part of the purchase. Just the early access and season pass. I have to head over there tomorrow anyways I'm going to ask whoever is there if they have any definitive word. :dunno: