E3 2018 winners and losers!

skinner49

Devil May Cry 5 trailer blew me away. After 10 years we are finally getting a proper sequel?

Other than that Wolfenstein: Youngblood and Doom Eternal caught my eye.

I was expecting a Bayonetta 3 gameplay from Nintendo though.

Stupid me watched the whole ps e3 waiting for name change announcement...

i have to say though, Xbox did really good this year snatching up some good first party studios. But PS4 blew me away as usual. EA? Their good for the Sims 4....still glad to see tomb raider but sad ubi didn’t hint at all of a new splinter cell. Guess we’ll have to settle for the “hint” in ghost recon wild lands. Ubi is good at le@ving shit out, like what happened to CPT Scott Mitchell unless you play Hawx.

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Never heard of whatever trash that is dragon quest. The last of us is a masterpiece that's probably why it's considered one of the greatest games of all time but good try lmao

Lmao y'all two probably really don't know what a good game is do y'all? You're calling the last of us garbage which is one of the top games ever created to some trash nobody on this side of the world has ever heard of....

It's funny that you can say whatever you want but get all ass-hurt when someone doesn't agree that the Last Of Us is boring lol. 

Not knowing Dragon Quest yet been around probably longer than you been alive goes to show you don't look out side your bubble xD

Learn other games, they are there for a reason ;)

8 minutes ago, Shiny Suicune said:

It's funny that you can say whatever you want but get all ass-hurt when someone doesn't agree that the Last Of Us is boring lol. 

Not knowing Dragon Quest yet been around probably longer than you been alive goes to show you don't look out side your bubble xD

Learn other games, they are there for a reason ;)

Actually been playing games for 20 years and play all kinds of different genres but I just don't like garbage games

5 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Actually been playing games for 20 years and play all kinds of different genres but I just don't like garbage games

Ironic you say garbage games lol

Yet I believe, also others as well, The Last Of Us is garbage and you jump down their throat xD You are one strange person. Get off your high horse and stop with your arrogant attitude, makes the gaming community look bad lol

Btw I have been playing games for 25 years but hey that doesn't matter now does it lol

Edited by Shiny Suicune