Hide and Seek (Dana Segment)

So I went to do the hide and seek quest I finished it after I found the key that fell in some mud. Found the girl (MIA) after speaking with Sia down the bridge but then there is a part saying I have to examine some lights in the guide but this did not happen for me it just said Hide and Seek Quest complete? Am I missing something as in the guide says there should be some lights I am meant to interact with? And a third girl? 

I'm going to assume you are playing the Vita version and using the PS4 version's guide. In the PS4 version, there is an optional dungeon in the Dana segment that does not exist in the Vita version along with the third girl that the guide mentions. So you should switch to the Vita guide so that you don't get confused by the guide mentioning stuff that doesn't exist in your version of the game.

6 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

I'm going to assume you are playing the Vita version and using the PS4 version's guide. In the PS4 version, there is an optional dungeon in the Dana segment that does not exist in the Vita version along with the third girl that the guide mentions. So you should switch to the Vita guide so that you don't get confused by the guide mentioning stuff that doesn't exist in your version of the game.

So the guide is wrong? Because they both state the same thing on this website?  Thanks for your help! 

29 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Hi Soleride,

where did you read that part? I´m playing also on the Vita and using the Vita guide so far. In the Story relating trophy description "The Lost World" is nothing mentioned about some lights. 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6487-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana-trophy-guide

Says it right here this guide is tagged as VITA 

Twins Hide and Seek - "Go toward the tower building in the centre of the capital and the quest will start. The other twin is located at the end of the bridge north from there, on the platform. Then head back south one screen, examine the glowing energy light and light the other three energy lights on the statues as well. This reveals a hidden passage to Sanctuary - Hall of Light. Head to the end of the area to find the third girl."

The red highlighted text did not happen for me when playing on Vita and this guide is for the PS Vita. It just said Twins Hide and Seek {Quest} Completed

• Like 1

You´re right. in the trophy description for "Prosperous Kingdom" it´s mentioned wrong for Vita. I only needed the twins to finish the quest on Vita and in the Story relating trophy description nothing is mentioned about a third Girl. So if you Play on Vita you are fine to go on!

I checked the PS4 guide and in the Story relating trophy description the third Girl is mentioned so I guess Dragon just forgot to delete this part in Prosperous Kingdom.

@Dragon-Archon If you have time, can you correct the Vita guide? :) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6487-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana-trophy-guide

Says it right here this guide is tagged as VITA 

Twins Hide and Seek - "Go toward the tower building in the centre of the capital and the quest will start. The other twin is located at the end of the bridge north from there, on the platform. Then head back south one screen, examine the glowing energy light and light the other three energy lights on the statues as well. This reveals a hidden passage to Sanctuary - Hall of Light. Head to the end of the area to find the third girl."

The red highlighted text did not happen for me when playing on Vita and this guide is for the PS Vita. It just said Twins Hide and Seek {Quest} Completed

2 minutes ago, Inuty said:

You´re right. in the trophy description for "Prosperous Kingdom" it´s mentioned wrong for Vita. I only needed the twins to finish the quest on Vita and in the Story relating trophy description nothing is mentioned about a third Girl. So if you Play on Vita you are fine to go on!

I checked the PS4 guide and in the Story relating trophy description the third Girl is mentioned so I guess Dragon just forgot to delete this part in Prosperous Kingdom.

@Dragon-Archon If you have time, can you correct the Vita guide? :) 

Oh crap, my bad. When updating the guides with the latest translation patch, I copied the fixed content from the PS4 to the Vita guide and forgot to remove this :facepalm: . Changed it now, thanks for letting me know. I'll do another sweep of the Vita guide just in case other bits of the PS4 guide were left in it. Have fun with the game.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh crap, my bad. When updating the guides with the latest translation patch, I copied the fixed content from the PS4 to the Vita guide and forgot to remove this :facepalm: . Changed it now, thanks for letting me know. I'll do another sweep of the Vita guide just in case other bits of the PS4 guide were left in it. Have fun with the game.

Aaaah okay this makes sense now haha okay coolio thanks DA ! :D