Stormy Ascent level will be free starting this week!

athanasios_osfp

1 minute ago, Nexuds121 said:

Yes.

Crash Bandicoot 2 should get a new level DLC as well. I wanna see it.

I hate it when I just traded in my games and then out of nowhere some new DLC gets added. No new trophies please. I think I'm going to start a petition ?

ffs.. I'm more triggered by the fact my list is going to get screwed up ?. Got all 3 games 100% clean in a row. Nonetheless can't wait to frisbee and slap my controller all around my room when playing time trials. It's the best! :awesome:. Fuckers why couldn't they just leave this masterpiece alone and let it stay PSN exclusive

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Do you need the trilogy installed in order to get this free? Or it isn't available in EU store?

Last time it was free, you didn't need to own the trilogy to redeem it. The price just says free in the store and you bought it normally

Trophies? Now?

The Level looks garbage, a re-skin from other future levels on Crash 3 and we are forced to play that single level for trophies? Nope, I’ll leave it that way, I want all my 3 Crash games together.

This stupid think of allowing to add 2 trophies at time, every time they do an update -_- Gems of War is the same crap. It would be easier to add 5/10 trophies for all extra levels OR, just like Sly Trilogy, add an extra “game” for all extra levels and mini games.

Edited by TurtlePM

49 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Trophies? Now?

The Level looks garbage, a re-skin from other future levels on Crash 3 and we are forced to play that single level for trophies? Nope, I’ll leave it that way, I want all my 3 Crash games together.

This stupid think of allowing to add 2 trophies at time, every time they do an update -_- Gems of War is the same crap. It would be easier to add 5/10 trophies for all extra levels OR, just like Sly Trilogy, add an extra “game” for all extra levels and mini games.

"Every time they do an update"? The game has been out almost a year and this is only the second update. And it's for a different game than the last one so the trophy lists for both DLC levels could never have been combined anyway. I highly doubt we'll see more levels after this, but obviously I don't work at Activision so I can't say for certain.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should play it if you don't want to, that's entirely your call and nobody else's. And I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to deal with the frustration that'll likely come with the new level. I just personally think the complaint about trophies for an extra level in a different game from the first DLC is unjustified.

• Like 2

On 13/06/2018 at 6:43 AM, Deluziion90 said:

ffs.. I'm more triggered by the fact my list is going to get screwed up 1f644.png. Got all 3 games 100% clean in a row. Nonetheless can't wait to frisbee and slap my controller all around my room when playing time trials. It's the best! :awesome:. Fuckers why couldn't they just leave this masterpiece alone and let it stay PSN exclusive

I know how you feel, I really don't want a new trophy :(

16 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

I'm glad that Stormy Ascent is free again, as it should be.

The new level was very unexpected. It took me a while to get Stormy Ascent done, so who knows how hard this one will be.

It's Crash 3. I'd wager it's not going to be anywhere near as difficult as Stormy Ascent, at least. 

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

"Every time they do an update"? The game has been out almost a year and this is only the second update. And it's for a different game than the last one so the trophy lists for both DLC levels could never have been combined anyway. I highly doubt we'll see more levels after this, but obviously I don't work at Activision so I can't say for certain.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should play it if you don't want to, that's entirely your call and nobody else's. And I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to deal with the frustration that'll likely come with the new level. I just personally think the complaint about trophies for an extra level in a different game from the first DLC is unjustified.

That quote you used is about games in general. Look at Gems of War or Warframe: they add a new trophy set every time they release a new update. At least they could wait a little bit more and add 5/10 trophies, but they don’t, right after the new features, a new trophy list is added.

About Crash, even if it’s to Crash 3, it’s for the “N. Same Trilogy” game. People who plated the trilogy in order to stack them, if they add new trophies for this and you want it 100%, they will be separated again :/ why they don’t just release the level without any trophies?

I understand all you said and I agree in part, but the “it’s up to you to play” is a cheap argument (don’t get me wrong when I say that) when you have people that want their Trilogy at 100% and stacked.

I rather have a Spyro Demo on PS4 instead. Use the same cheat code from PS1 and play the game (instead watching the trailer).