New Free DLC Level Future Tense Coming June 29th

• 2 weeks later...

According to the source, they don’t mention trophies for the new DLC or did I miss something?

I really hope they don’t release trophies, people want their games 100% all stacked.

If they do add trophies, I’ll totally skip it

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

According to the source, they don’t mention trophies for the new DLC or did I miss something?

I really hope they don’t release trophies, people want their games 100% all stacked.

I doubt there will be trophies. But if you think they will not add trophies because "people" like you care that much about 100% stacked games are the majority, you are kidding yourself. 

27 minutes ago, jdizzle0420 said:

That might be the dumbest reason Ive ever seen to not play something. As long as its 100%d, who cares if they get separated. Theyll be together when in alphabetical order... ?

Just because you don’t do, doesn’t mean it’s the dumbest (and sure you have hear or DO something dumber). A lot of people talked about it, they wanted their trilogy stacked because there is no way, yet and confirmed, to filter your trophies alphabetically.

6 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I doubt there will be trophies. But if you think they will not add trophies because "people" like you care that much about 100% stacked games are the majority, you are kidding yourself. 

In that case, if they think that people will return to Crash Bandicoot games because of trophies to make them play their “new” level, they are kidding themselves ;)

16 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a254110/c3--the-future-is-clear-achievement

https://www.trueachievements.com/a254103/c3--fruit-fighter-achievement

• Like 2

Surprised there isn't a trophy for the relic or death route though.

Worth noting that the level number is officially 31. Meaning the 2 secret levels are indeed numberless it seems. I was hoping they'd use the new warp area to add in actual buttons for them but sadly not.

Edited by Dr_Shaneman

On 23/06/2018 at 3:52 PM, jdizzle0420 said:

That might be the dumbest reason Ive ever seen to not play something. As long as its 100%d, who cares if they get separated. Theyll be together when in alphabetical order... 1f644.png

I understand where he's coming from, and people do care. I have all three fully complete in order, and now I'll have Crash 1 and 2 next to each other with the third one not next to it now saying completed over a year and to me that's a pain. Plus I'll have to buy the game again. So blergh

9 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

With the DLC already available in New Zealand and momentarily in Europe, is there a reason why we haven't seen the DLC trophy list yet? We know for a fact that Xbox is getting achievements.

Because we need an update to enable to DLC. Even though it's on the store in some regions, nobody can play it yet.

With Xbox, it was already included in the game from the start, so anybody with the game will be able to get achievements for it.

5 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Because we need an update to enable to DLC. Even though it's on the store in some regions, nobody can play it yet.

With Xbox, it was already included in the game from the start, so anybody with the game will be able to get achievements for it.

And what are they waiting for? It's already the 29th of June in half of the world already!

Here we have the trophy list.

I suppose that "seek and destroy, again" is similar to Stormy Ascend "seek and destroy", so you must hit ALL 145 cases (level bonus and death route included) and gain two diamonds.

The second trophy I think is simple, you must shoot a rocket launcher robot, I suppose...

Anyway, I hope you've keep the save file, because is impossible to beat the level without Crash's upgrades!