New Free DLC Level Future Tense Coming June 29th

On 23-6-2018 at 4:52 PM, jdizzle0420 said:

That might be the dumbest reason Ive ever seen to not play something. As long as its 100%d, who cares if they get separated. Theyll be together when in alphabetical order... 1f644.png

didn't read everything but it's true on psnp but as far as I know you can't sort stuff on the PS4 list itself

Edited by Deluziion90

How do i start the level ?

I downloaded the level, installed the game.

Jumped on the platform, but it ain't showing up

Am i doing something wrong ?

Already deleted and reinstalled the game.

EDIT: Beating the final boss (AGAIN) unlocked the bonus level. Weird!!

WddMBpT.jpg

Edited by ExquisiteSteez

@ExquisiteSteez I couldn't start the level at first even though I had the patch + DLC from the store. I had to restart my console and it magically worked. :)

Just got both trophies. The level itself is a lot easier compared to Stormy Ascent and no relic is required for trophies.

(SPOILER ALERT) The bonus level can be a bit puzzly, so here's my strat for anyone that needs help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_JVlAD-aD0

(also disabled direct embed so you don't see the spoiler-ish thumbnail)

Edited by HusKyCode
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Espada-girl said:

I could not find some of them 1f613.png

once you enter the first elevator at the beginning of the level, jump on the roof of the elevator and next to it you can see a platform you can jump on. You will see some boxes and the box reveal cube (no idea wat they are called lol) which will open a path to the death route. You will definitely need the bazooka to hit that box though

Edited by Kyl542

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

So do I need to just put all the updates back on, because I don't see anything regarding the new DLC on the PS Store and I completed Stormy Ascent quite some time ago.

You'll need to "buy" the free DLC level from the store. It only contains a license, nothing else. The patch itself (which is available to every game owner) contains the level.

----------

Here's a text guide for the 2 gems:

- Break every obvious crate, including TNTs. Nitro crates can be destroyed with nitro trigger.

- Don't be afraid to (ab)use your wumpa bazooka (which is also required for this level).

- There's a death route. Don't die until you reach it.

- Bonus path can be a bit tricky. I have posted a video above, but in case you haven't seen it, here's a working strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_JVlAD-aD0

1. Once you start the level, turn around and break 8 crates.

2. Once you reach the first elevator, go up and then go left. You can jump on top of the elevator shaft and from there pick up some extra lives. Do not forget to activate crate trigger with your bazooka.

3. From the first level continue to the right until you reach jumping box. From the jumping box turn left and continue down the path until you reach Death route platform.

4. Finish the death route. Right at the beginning, there's a checkpoint which makes everything a lot easier. At the end, you will receive gem #1.

5. The platform at the end takes you back to where you started death route. From there backtrack all the way to jumping box from step 3.

6. Sooner or later you will reach another jumping box and from there you can go left once again. This is a dead end but there are couple crates so break them all and go back to the jumping crate.

7. Right after the jumping box from step 6, there's a bonus level. Break all of the boxes including TNTs. You can leave nitros alone.

8. After going up another elevator, there will be 4 reinforced crates. Break through them landing on a hidden platform below. This is another dead end which contains some crates you need to clean up. There's a trigger at the end which will reveal jumping crate.

9. Jump up using the jumping crate and go right. There will be a "spike turtle". Once it's approachable, spin it away, it will break a crate which is only visible in a reflection.

10. Follow the level breaking all visible crates and you should pick up gem #2.

Edited by HusKyCode

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

So do I need to just put all the updates back on, because I don't see anything regarding the new DLC on the PS Store and I completed Stormy Ascent quite some time ago.

I don't think it's out in the US yet. Store should update in a couple of hours.

3 hours ago, Kyl542 said:

once you enter the first elevator at the beginning of the level, jump on the roof of the elevator and next to it you can see a platform you can jump on. You will see some boxes and the box reveal cube (no idea wat they are called lol) which will open a path to the death route. You will definitely need the bazooka to hit that box though

yest I found it but in the end I was missing 12 I think there is some hidden path I couldn't find yet

I will have to replay no death route again , I spent 2 hours for nothing god I am so bad at this

22 hours ago, willmill97 said:

I understand where he's coming from, and people do care. I have all three fully complete in order, and now I'll have Crash 1 and 2 next to each other with the third one not next to it now saying completed over a year and to me that's a pain. Plus I'll have to buy the game again. So blergh

I care too. I'm glad I didn't play them yet. BUT now when can I play them? Does anyone know about future DLC or was this the only one?

Whew, thank goodness for no relic trophy. 

Missed 15 boxes my first try, got them on my second. I encourage people not to use a guide, but to use their eyes. Some boxes were cleverly hidden, I like that. Because you can die in this level unlike in Stormy Ascent, it's not too bad. If you couldn't die, the level would be arguably pretty much on par with SA.

Edited by ID-69

5 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Anyway, if anyone finds the secret ufo, give me a call

In the first area or the death path area, you should notice white UFO-like enemies flying in the background. You have to hit one with the bazooka to unlock the trophy. Below is a screenshot where you can see one of the several UFO you can hit.

8gex6uC.png

• Like 1

Just now, TugaSonic said:

In the first area or the death path area, you should notice white UFO-like enemies flying in the background. You have to hit one with the bazooka to unlock the trophy. Below is a screenshot where you can see one of the several UFO you can hit.

Cool, thanks