E3 2018: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Characters Detailed

E3 2018: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Characters. Who you wanna choose?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be your Assassin?

So, the next Assassin's Creed will let you choose your protagonist, male or female, Alexios or Kassandra. Interesting, without a question. Apparently, the story would be the same, only changes the skin. Who you would choose and why?

I will go with Kassandra. She looks pretty amazing and AC have very few female characters as protagonists. It's going to be refreshing.

The gameplay walkthrough, Kassandra being badass: 

Edited by matigrosso91

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, same here.  The only other ones that had a female protagonist were Syndicate (the sister side), the one on the Vita, which the name of the game escapes me right now.  And I think one or two of the 2.5D ones the released as well, the Chronicles ones.

Exactly, and that's all. Evie Frye from Syndicate, Aveline from... Liberation (i think), and AC Chronicles: China (i forget her name). So many games on the saga and only three female protagonist until now. 

I hope Ubisoft isn't going the yearly release route like they did for a number of years. Assassins Creed 3 and Assassins Creed Unity both probably would of gotten more praise if more development time was spent on fixing the bugs and glitches.

Assassins Creed 3 was most of the most glitch riddled games I played in a long time. Even today it still feels like I'm clipping the air at times.

Odyssey looks to have been built by the same engine as Origins. Origins and Odyssey are related in a way that Assassins Creed 3 and Black Flag were related.