The Last of Us Part II – June 19, 2020

Ghost

That was pretty awesome! I totally thought the person was going to die a couple of times. Especially when they got caught the 2nd time under the car and at the very end. The explosive arrows looks like it could be a cool touch. I was wondering if they were going to do poison, fire, or explosive arrows in this one, and they at least got explosive.

The one thing I loved about the first game is that you could argue that the people that weren't turning were the real monsters in the game. It looks like this game is shaping up to take that theme and turn it up to 11. I like what I am seeing.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

All the enemies here seem to be wearing the same type of robe, maybe there is an organized group now? In the 1st game the human enemies all wore random clothing. Either way, i just hope they fix the replayability issues the original had, replaying the game meant you were slow walking 80%-90% of the time, and it got very boring. I didn't mind the slow pace when playing the game for the first time since i wanted to explore everything but that was my main problem with the first game.

Also, still no Joel, i wonder what this means... some fan theories were suggesting that Joel had died and Ellie was going to avenge him. I don't believe fan theories but i think they're trying to develop something here by not showing Joel in any trailer so far.

Some parts in that gameplay were so smooth. It was like cutscene-level smooth.

This was already a day one purchase for me the moment the game was revealed. All this does is give me high hopes that the game will be just as good as the first; or dare I say, even better.

17 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Trying to avoid all trailers due to spoilers but can anyone confirm Joel's involvement in this? Is he even in it?

Not sure if he's in the game. He wasn't shown in the trailer.

I've 200,000 nuts ready with a million more on the way.

Last of us 2 gameplay - "Hello there"

me - "General Funobi, you are a hyped one"

15 minutes ago, hotdog_president said:

This was amazing. I cannot wait, my body is ready.

You may fire when ready. 

17 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Not sure if he's in the game. He wasn't shown in the trailer.

He was in the teaser trailer awhile back remember 

9 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

He was in the teaser trailer awhile back remember 

Yeah, I remember :) A lot of people were saying Ellie was just seeing things so I don't know what to believe.

Just now, Ghost said:

Yeah, I remember :) A lot of people were saying Ellie was just seeing things so I don't know what to believe.

Yah I'm expecting him to be dead as a twist or him to die in the game but my heart isn't ready for that I'll definitely cry if it happens lmao 

4 hours ago, renatabls said:

All the enemies here seem to be wearing the same type of robe, maybe there is an organized group now? In the 1st game the human enemies all wore random clothing. Either way, i just hope they fix the replayability issues the original had, replaying the game meant you were slow walking 80%-90% of the time, and it got very boring. I didn't mind the slow pace when playing the game for the first time since i wanted to explore everything but that was my main problem with the first game.

Also, still no Joel, i wonder what this means... some fan theories were suggesting that Joel had died and Ellie was going to avenge him. I don't believe fan theories but i think they're trying to develop something here by not showing Joel in any trailer so far.

Did you not here what Jesse said? He referenced Joel so he's still alive.