Black Ops III Free for PlayStation Plus June

1 hour ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Anybody knows if the Zombie are doable solo ?

Base game or dlc? The base games zombie trophies are doable solo and are rather easy. The dlc zombie trophies can mostly done solo apart from 1 in the first dlc pack which requires you to revive someone twice using ragnoraks, a trophy in dlc 2 requires you to survive getting consumed which you will need a partner for. There's a trophy in the revelations pack which you need all the gate seals to get, you can either have someone in your lobby which has done them all, or you can do them all yourself but you will need a team of 4 people to do shadows of evil Easter egg. Also shagri-la requires you to have a team of 4 people.

Just to add the Easter eggs are pretty difficult to do solo unless you are an experienced zombie player and have the right gobblegums.

Hope this helped 

Edited by Precision-Playyy
  • Like 2

I just picked it up because it’s free. One more to my backlog... But I highly doubt that I will ever play this game because...

1) The price for the season pass and zombie chronicles DLC are insanely expensive! (because Activi$ion are scumbags).

2) I won’t bother earning CoD trophies further than Black Ops 1 and Black Ops Vita, because I don’t want to have a gap between BO1 and BO3, since Black Ops 2’s platinum is unobtainable (because Activi$ion are lazy to fix it). It extremely bothers me.

Thank you for the free game, Activi$ion, but you’re still pure scumbags.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Base game or dlc? The base games zombie trophies are doable solo and are rather easy. The dlc zombie trophies can mostly done solo apart from 1 in the first dlc pack which requires you to revive someone twice using ragnoraks, a trophy in dlc 2 requires you to survive getting consumed which you will need a partner for. There's a trophy in the revelations pack which you need all the gate seals to get, you can either have someone in your lobby which has done them all, or you can do them all yourself but you will need a team of 4 people to do shadows of evil Easter egg. Also shagri-la requires you to have a team of 4 people.

Just to add the Easter eggs are pretty difficult to do solo unless you are an experienced zombie player and have the right gobblegums.

Hope this helped 

Base Game only, thank you for your help! :)

18 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Hold on... isn't this the one that is full of hackers? I don't want to play this game with a possibility that a hacker might come in, auto-pop a trophy, and then I'm stuck with a hidden game on my profile. Unless I'm thinking of another COD....

Nope the PS4 version of BO3 is hacker free, been playing it for a long time now and i'v never come across one, besides i don't think hacking on the PS4 is possible atm.

11 hours ago, wackt1 said:

i wonder, will it come with discounted season pass?

If your in the EU the season pass is on sale at the moment i think.

Yeah this was random.

I would even play it being freee honestly... if it wasn't for this 5 Dlcs pack full o ftrophies -_- 

So yeah no i'll pass, if it doesn't weight too much GB i'll just maybe try it out on my Secondary account but that's it.

When they'll learn to make something new and without ton of Dlcs is maybe when this franchise won't die compared to the others on the genre.

19 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

TOTALLY DOWNLOADING, NEVER TOUCHED BECAUSE STORY SEEMED A LITTLE BIT OFF TO ME BUT NOW ITS FREE SO I WONT RESIST ANYMORE, HOPING THE TROPHIES ARE STILL DOABLE ON MP. 

Everything is still doable on there. They still do double xp events. 

1 hour ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Nope the PS4 version of BO3 is hacker free, been playing it for a long time now and i'v never come across one, besides i don't think hacking on the PS4 is possible atm.

If your in the EU the season pass is on sale at the moment i think.

Ah that's reassuring. I might give it a go then since it's free. Thanks!