Black Ops III Free for PlayStation Plus June

This one is not MP heavy. There's a small handful of MP trophies, the rest are for Campaign and Zombies. The worst trophy will be finishing the game on Realistic mode and earning all medals in Campaign (since it involves finishing the game on Realistic). Realistic is one hit and you're dead. It's brutal and rage inducing, specially the underwater level.

Played through it on Steam already, but figured I'd go ahead & take this deal.  Not a bad one to play through again, & Black Ops is my favorite series out of CoD.

The campaign in BO3 is good.  That made me a little sad, because it's just what we're not getting with BO4.  Why have BO4 in the series if it's not a real sequel to 3, with only multiplayer?

This surely beats the WWII themes, which I think have been done to death.

Edited by gameoverDude189

On 6/12/2018 at 11:19 AM, ozenco123 said:

I’m acctually suprized by Treyarch making BO3 free PS Plus game for June. However you need to pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 digitally on PS4 to get 4 BO maps in Black Ops 3. Why can’t they just give it to us for free? 

Cash grab at its finest. Plus the whole fiasco of the season pass AFTER they said players will get the maps for free and forcing people to "upgrade" to a $100 and up edition in order to get the season pass. Plus they locked the M14 behind a paywall. I'm not sure if I'll get Black Ops 4 at all. If it's gifted to me, then maybe I'll play it. They should do away with the whole season pass as its a old and dated sales model that'll end up costing them more in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...