Ghost of Tsushima - July 17, 2020

Ghost

Those graphics were just unbelievable. Holy cow! I felt like I was watching a movie at the end of it. I love the feel of this game already. It's hard to believe SP is making this game.

Β 

Anyways, I was getting a mix of Assassin's creed and Legend of Zelda feel to the game. Maybe it was because of the horse riding and combat, but it looks like it'll be right up my alley.Β 

• Like 3

This game looks gorgeous and I really can't wait to play it. That part where they showed the overview of the plains gave me a Witcher 3 feeling from when you look at open plains in that. Plus that scene with the leaves falling during the fight was just MMMMMM ?

Really impressed with this! Going off of what they said about the map being so huge and such, I thought this was going to be more of RPG game, but it seems to be more focused on a cinematic story experience. I was hyped prior to watching the gameplay, but that hype has only intensified. Gameplay looks badass, characters are interesting, and scenery is absolutely gorgeous. Bring it on Sucker Punch! All we need now is a release date.

I was waiting for some trailers and gameplay about this (I mostly was just waiting This and KH3 from Sony) since they announced it back in December and it's great :3

Β 

It looks soo amazing and smooth and the fight it's really nice, definitively can't wait for more, maybe a nice release date for 2019 at Playstation experience this time :D

Β 

Β 

Edited by Sora9427

If i compare ghost of tsushima to shadow die twice than ghost of tsushima solos. The gameplay on e3 was insane . Dat samurai moves was badass as fuk. I will get both games anyway. 2019 will be insane as well rip my wallet x d

Where to even start. It looked and sounded amazing but what I was really looking forward to seeing was the combat and wow, it did not disappoint.

Β 

Seriously if the combat really is as slick as it was in the trailer then I cannot wait to get my hands on this.

Β 

The only criticism I had was that it was in English. I would have preferred it in Japanese with English subtitles. If that is an option it will make it even more immersive.

• Like 1