Ghost of Tsushima - July 17, 2020

Ghost

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Sucker Punch have confirmed that the game will feature a full Japanese audio track. Excellent news!

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-06-13-ghost-of-tsushima-will-have-japanese-audio-track

Will you buy the game now, @Satoshi Ookami:awesome:

I already heard this blessing from Stricken :awesome: 

The chances have definitely raised if I may say so :awesome: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I may be in the minority, but yeah demon souls, dark souls bloodborne are shit ;) not my cuppa tea at all. lol 

i don't blame you, those games make my blood pressure rise every time i play them, lol.

14 hours ago, Venocide said:

That demo at the Sony conference was just a side quest... well, I do hope other side quests look that good. 

I really hope that the side quest have an impact on the main story line, something like mass effect 2 or witcher 3 but more impact.

Edited by wackt1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I may be in the minority, but yeah demon souls, dark souls bloodborne are shit ;) not my cuppa tea at all. lol 

Too bad, because they are amazing games. Knowing what kind of games you like, I see absolutely no reason for why you wouldn't love playing them.

This looks like a bit more automatic, which tbh, not that big of a fan of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

this game has had just the right amount of hype and mystery surrounding it for me, but I can totally understand some people wanting more concrete details. I'd also want to see some gameplay, but I'm fairly confident this game will be good.

• Like 3

Good to hear, can’t wait to play it!

1 hour ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

this game has had just the right amount of hype and mystery surrounding it for me, but I can totally understand some people wanting more concrete details. I'd also want to see some gameplay, but I'm fairly confident this game will be good.

It’s Sucker Punch, they’ve never made a bad game.

• Like 2