Resident Evil 2 Remake Main Discussion

Aranea Highwind

On 10/1/2018 at 10:27 PM, Johnathan994 said:

She actually looks a bit older than Leon now :D 

Supposedly ada is older than leon in RE2, about 3 years apart!
Many people may be surprised by the face, but this is because the technology of this game is from photogrammetry, the 3D model is applied based on the actual person photographed.
And also because she use dark glasses and doesn't wear a red dress as in the original game. I must remember that RE1 remake there are many things that are different from the first game so capcom is true to its principles of "remakes"

As she is a charming and mysterious character, perhaps later on she may reveal herself totally

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nimera said:

Supposedly ada is older than leon in RE2, about 3 years apart!
Many people may be surprised by the face, but this is because the technology of this game is from photogrammetry, the 3D model is applied based on the actual person photographed.
And also because she use dark glasses and doesn't wear a red dress as in the original game. I must remember that RE1 remake there are many things that are different from the first game so capcom is true to its principles of "remakes"

As she is a charming and mysterious character, perhaps later on she may reveal herself totally

yeah I always guessed she was a few years older :D cannot wait to see the whole model, they are doing an awesome job by keeping her a mystery :D

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

yeah I always guessed she was a few years older :D cannot wait to see the whole model, they are doing an awesome job by keeping her a mystery :D

Yes on RE7 they also used this technology, for example lucas and mia are almost real such as leon and claire on this game! take a look

Spoiler

a07gd9gdqqs58iydjjdm.jpg

actriz-claire-redfield-resident-evil-2-r

RE2-555x312.jpg

unfortunately i still don't know who is the model of ada (maybe it's a secret) xD

27 minutes ago, Nimera said:

Yes on RE7 they also used this technology, for example lucas and mia are almost real such as leon and claire on this game! take a look

Hide contents

a07gd9gdqqs58iydjjdm.jpg

actriz-claire-redfield-resident-evil-2-r

RE2-555x312.jpg

unfortunately i still don't know who is the model of ada (maybe it's a secret) xD

Damn thanks for the photos :D I knew about leon, but had no Idea about Claire and Marvin :D Marvin really looks spot on :D