E3 2018 Trailer & Special Edition Revealed

Ghost

ย 

Aย  Kingdom Hearts III special edition has been revealed, and it features Sora, Donald, and Goofy figures.

ย 

As detailed on theย Square Enix store, the $230 USD bundle comes with threeย Bring Arts figures of the three protagonists, which are only available as part of the bundle. An art book, steelbook case, and collectible pin are also included alongside a copy of the game.

ย 

kh3-720x506.jpg
Edited by Ghost
  • Like 4

The beginning of it was just hilarious! I am so hyped for this game right now! January 29th cannot come soon enough. I can definitely feel the charms of the old games with all the Disney and Pixar characters. My only worry is that Sora will be a little TOO OP because of all these new tricks and abilities and having 4 allys instead of 3. Though, they could always just give the enemies more health, but that doesn't really stop you from over-leveling!

Don't think il be watching this trailer and the ones coming soon. The last one was the elsa trailer and the ending was already spoiler ish for me. I feel like they are releasing way to much info now and i really hope they leave some worlds unannounced. Part of the excitement i had in the KH series was figuring out what the world was gonna be when i see it from the world map xD

Edited by Kyl542

I mean I've been playing Kingdom Hearts since I was 9 years old in 2002 so of course I'm buying this day 1. I've been waiting 12 years since KH2.ย Every time I think I can't get more hyped for this game, they show more footage. Look how realistic the character models of the Pirates look. The gameplay looks so fluid and fun.ย 

I have to say the KH series has never beenย my cup of tea in terms of game-playย but KH3 looks like something I might actually enjoy. It also looks like they're making an effort to allow it to be an entry-point for newcomers to the series. I always find it difficult to get a grounded read on heavily loved franchises as it tends to be polluted with bias.

Edited by Zolkovo

5 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

I wanna get into this franchise sooooo bad, problem is. I haven't played the rest :(. It's ok though, I plan on buying the collection that they announced and finally becoming a KH fan!

Good luck with that. You won't believe it but your post just made me very happy. Kingdom Hearts is my favorite gaming series and yeaaa, that's why.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

I have to say the KH series has never beenย my cup of tea in terms of game-playย but KH3 looks like something I might actually enjoy. It also looks like they're making an effort to allow it to be an entry-point for newcomers to the series. I always find it difficult to get a grounded read on heavily loved franchises as it tends to be polluted with bias.

ย 

ย 

Yeah... About that... I would play the rest of the games before diving into KH3 if I where you. Heck, you would probably be lost even with prior knowledge of the previous entries let alone having none at all.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

ย 

I don't think so. A newcomer would be completely lost. This is intended to be the conclusion of a long arc of many games. Unless the newcomer isn't interested in the story.ย 

I've got no hype for KH3 (haven't watched any trailers for it), but I would play it since I played 1&2 on PS2 and BBS.

ย 

Conveniently, there's the KH All In One pack in the PS Store that I'm considering purchasing. It's $100, but you get all the previous games with KH3 preorder locked in.ย 

• Like 1

Of course it won't live up to the hype. Hardly anything ever does. Keep your expectations realistic, people. What I've seen so far has been nothing short of spectacular, but I know it's gonna get nitpicked to oblivion by "fans" who have "waited 12 years" (and never played any of the literally half-dozen games that have been released since then)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MeteorHawk said:

Of course it won't live up to the hype. Hardly anything ever does. Keep your expectations realistic, people. What I've seen so far has been nothing short of spectacular, but I know it's gonna get nitpicked to oblivion by "fans" who have "waited 12 years" (and never played any of the literally half-dozen games that have been released since then)

ย 

I can clealy hear everything already, "who the heck are these people?" Why is X and Y alive?" "this makes no sense, it sucks", "They ruined my childhood"

Just now, Devil_Spooky said:

ย 

I can clealy hear everything already, "who the heck are these people?" Why is X and Y alive?" "this makes no sense, it sucks", "They ruined my childhood"

ย 

When Kairi wields her Keyblade: "Ugh SJWs have ruined my Kingdom Hearts"

I should probably quit the internet while I can.