Call of Duty: Black Ops III free on US Store

Kaiwan

4 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

Then f*ck you Activision!

Even if it's on sale the season pass i'm not gonna bother with it seeing this game had that infamous realistic mode.

Just out of curiosity, has any plus game ever come with the season pass? Why would that be a thing? lol.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dragon11gggg said:

It sucks that its just the PS4 version because I was kinda hoping the PS3 version would be free to because I was planing on doubling up on the game but oh well at least its a free game.  

I picked up the 360 version recently for the shit of it (10 bucks new with a code for Black Ops 1 as well, why not?) and it's actually really good. Same as the base game level wise, graphics aren't actually that bad, gameplay is as tight as ever, and zombies is there (but I've still never bothered with it) too. All in all, if you find it for the right price, it's actually quite alright on last gen consoles, only problem is there's NO split screen PERIOD on last gen, no split screen online, no split screen local, no split screen zombies, nothing. 

Turns out removing the campaign was the way of the future for Black Ops ironically. Good to see Treyarch using that extra long 3 year development time well.

16 minutes ago, Zach said:

They've never done this before. Ghosts wasn't free with Infinite Warfare and Advanced Warfare wan't free with WW2. People shouldn't complain.

Probably because the sales had been bad thxs to other similiar shooters stealing its playerbase. Now they need a better incentive to get people to buy Ops 4, since preordering that give people access to something for Ops 3. /shrugs.