Gannicus044

Dark Souls 3 Covenant items boost

35 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am trying to farm the following Covenant items in order to complete the platinum.

25 Proof of Concord Kept (Blue Sentinels/ Blade of the Dark moon)

28 Vertebrae Shackles (Mound Makers)

28 Wolf's Blood Swordgrass (Watchdogs of Farron)

As the farming procedure is kinda boring, are there any volunteers to help me boosting these items in online pvp mode?

Ofc i will return the favor :), if somebody wants.

If you can wait for a few months I'm up to it :lol: Just started Dark Souls 1 again, and I'm going to plat the whole series once more.

J

5 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

If you can wait for a few months I'm up to it :lol: Just started Dark Souls 1 again, and I'm going to plat the whole series once more.

J

Thanks for the reply, but if someone can help asap it would be much convenient as i'm about to platinum bloodborne after i finish the DS3 platinum. If you want help when you are there just ping me :)

Edited by Gannicus044

Hey I only need shackles can only do it friday though. I was thinking on setting up a session to farm these.

2 minutes ago, Pudimflam said:

Hey I only need shackles can only do it friday though. I was thinking on setting up a session to farm these.

OK we can create a session on friday to farm each other shackles? You can add me as friend in PSN (id is the same) and on friday we can complete this.

33 minutes ago, Gannicus044 said:

OK we can create a session on friday to farm each other shackles? You can add me as friend in PSN (id is the same) and on friday we can complete this.

Tell you what, i will create a session right now, join it and tell me if the times suits you

3 minutes ago, Pudimflam said:

Tell you what, i will create a session right now, join it and tell me if the times suits you

I am on work right now , i added you as friend ,i will join the session in 6-8 hours when i finish my work.

9 minutes ago, Gannicus044 said:

I am on work right now , i added you as friend ,i will join the session in 6-8 hours when i finish my work.

ok cool 😀 if nothing shows up in the meantime i will be available 

4 minutes ago, Pudimflam said:

ok cool 1f600.png if nothing shows up in the meantime i will be available 

i sent you the request (i assume this is your ID). see you soon !

9 minutes ago, Gannicus044 said:

i sent you the request (i assume this is your ID). see you soon !

Added you

I would like to help out with the shackles if someone has the time I am a level 98 currently if anyone is close to same level. 

Thanks

how do you farm the 25 Proof of Concord Kept (Blue Sentinels/ Blade of the Dark moon) with friends?

I dont think u can boost the Proofs of a Concord Kept with 2 people as you need a Way of Blue person, an invader and obviously the Darkmoon. All 3 would use the same password and the invader would invade the Way of Blue guy, triggering the Darkmoon summon. After the Darkmoon spawns, the invader would be killed and the Darkmoon would get a PoaCK. The problem is, from what i heard at least, that even with a setup like this, the summon mechanics usually dont work properly, so its best to grind the silver knights.

If anyone still wants/needs to try boosting for POCK and Vertebra Shackles, I'll be online in the evening this week (7/4) for experimentation with invading.

count me in, send me requests i will help even when i get things done but only for 10 days after today :)

Does anyone know if you can boost Sunlight Medals by killing host while pledged to Warriors of Sunlight?

you can boost sunlight medals via invades while being in sunlight covenant. same with shackles and tongues.  however sorry to say blue sentinels and bladegrass cannot be boosted there are currently no working methods for those. so just have to put ur points in luck temporarely via rebirth wear max luck items and use gold coins to get them asap.

Does anyone still need the 30 vertebra shackles? If so just send me a friend request.😉

I want to try the online farming method (summon with red sign soapstone/password) , because the offline farming is a huge pain in the ass 😅.

Edited by GoDBoss173

On 9/10/2018 at 10:43 AM, GoDBoss173 said:

Does anyone still need the 30 vertebra shackles? If so just send me a friend request.1f609.png

I want to try the online farming method (summon with red sign soapstone/password) , because the offline farming is a huge pain in the ass 1f605.png.

I'm currently about halfway there with the shackles, farming them offline is the 7th circle of Hell.  I will send you a friend request later today if you are still looking to boost these.  I'm around SL120+