Collect 10,000 bottle caps question

Blackmist_FFXI

23 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

You dont need all the caps at once. But some caps, like the one in lunchboxes. dont count towards the trophy. i was able to confirm these but have no idea if other caps dont count towards the trophy.

Yeah, I was just trying out the glitch on a 2nd psn and at 10k from only the log in bonus and nothing popped.

On 6/12/2018 at 9:05 AM, wilwheaton5 said:

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/fallout-shelter/guide/# This Xbox achievement guide helps a bit, I think generally you just need send your dwellers out into the wasteland, rush rooms and complete quests/objectives to get caps that count towards the trophy 

While that guide is nice, I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest PSNP's own guide now :awesome:

On 6/13/2018 at 10:20 PM, Tearraven said:

While that guide is nice, I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest PSNP's own guide now :awesome:

Hahaha ya I know, the guide came out just after I shared the Xbox guide. Didn't think there would be a PlayStation guide out so soon! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, triplejmzu8 said:

Right now, I have 16.000 Caps on hand and I'm pretty sure that I collected waaaaay over 10k out in the wasteland, etc.

The trophy has not yet become available.

I did time skip 3 time w mr. Handy. His carry cap is 5k. After 3x i got trophy 

Even thou i was around 20k collected

• 3 weeks later...