Mini trophy guide

VirtualNight

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

This is pretty good. You could tweak it a bit and turn this into an actual guide.

I simply do not want to put dedication on a trophy guide, i used to do them for another site but i got tired of doing that so...

Whoever wants to make a real trophy guide can take these info into it.

Edited by VirtualNight

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@VirtualNightVery good guide. The information/detail aspect is definitely there and well done. I don't bother with grindy trophies and won't get them, but I have completed all challenges and collected 5 defensive pods. Unfortunately, I can't just take the info you provided and submit it as my guide, because I would get quickly rejected for plagiarism... but if you like, it may be permitted to make you an editor of the guide, we'll use the info you provided but I will tweak it so it's more professional and add a bit more info for the trophies I earned, then we can submit it. I don't know what the rule is on this though. 

@Dragon-ArchonAs you are a member of the guide team, can you please elaborate on the rule for such cases of permitted plagiarism? 

Edited by Midnightwards666

On 14/11/2018 at 0:42 AM, Midnightwards666 said:

@VirtualNightVery good guide. The information/detail aspect is definitely there and well done. I don't bother with grindy trophies and won't get them, but I have completed all challenges and collected 5 defensive pods. Unfortunately, I can't just take the info you provided and submit it as my guide, because I would get quickly rejected for plagiarism... but if you like, it may be permitted to make you an editor of the guide, we'll use the info you provided but I will tweak it so it's more professional and add a bit more info for the trophies I earned, then we can submit it. I don't know what the rule is on this though. 

@Dragon-ArchonAs you are a member of the guide team, can you please elaborate on the rule for such cases of permitted plagiarism? 

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, this section of the Guide Manual should provide the necessary information. If you have more questions, let me know.

Never written or contributed for a single guide on this site, so i have absolutely no idea what and how to do.

Is it no possible to give him my permission to copy my info?

1 minute ago, VirtualNight said:

Never written or contributed for a single guide on this site, so i have absolutely no idea what and how to do.

Is it no possible to give him my permission to copy my info?

Yeah, you can do that. @Midnightwards666 will need to add you as a contributor to the guide and you'll need to leave a comment in the guide's comment section stating you're ok with the content being used for the guide. This is the easiest way for us (guide team) to check who gave permission, as it's hard to keep track of everything due to the amount of guides we review.

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, you can do that. @Midnightwards666 will need to add you as a contributor to the guide and you'll need to leave a comment in the guide's comment section stating you're ok with the content being used for the guide. This is the easiest way for us (guide team) to check who gave permission, as it's hard to keep track of everything due to the amount of guides we review.

Ok will do that.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, this section of the Guide Manual should provide the necessary information. If you have more questions, let me know.

Cheers. I had read that section and it didn't cover the rules on using someone else's info when they have explicitly given permission, like VirtualNight did. However, I think you answered it in the post after. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2018 at 7:22 AM, VirtualNight said:

• Here it comes! (kill 250 players with the Quantic Slinger)

This weapon is unlocked by completing challenge #19 with any rank and is a terrible weapon. Play in Tournament mode with health to 50% and Match Duration to max, with 4 pads/players (definitely don't play with bots because that will make things hard as hell), play in Leonis Prime-Alpha Sector and use the lidium (blue asteroids) with the weapon to throw it to the enemies, the lidium or anything thrown is considered thrown by you if you see the green line behind them, if that kills someone then you got 1 kill towards the trophy, you can also damage before with the main weapon.

This is gonna be annoying.

I think he meant Luthin VII. Lidium is present at the onset and absolutely works for a 1-hit KO. Aliens arrive soon (even though I’ve tried both Max and 3:00 match setting) but you have a little time, at least to get 2 kills. In Leonis Prime though, aliens arrive almost instantly (also regardless of match setting) and lidium is scarce as well as smaller sized.