Best of E3 PSN SALE (NA).

angelgrievous

^ Damn that was fast. I redeemed 4 minutes ago.

4 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Tells me already no more prizes left.

It says check tomorrow at 10am PT for another chance, then it was really Extremely limited.

I was even trying to access psn store right now and i can't, a lot of traffic it seems.

15 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Wow lately the US store has been throwing sales for a lot of titles I'd really like. HZD complete edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20YC, Dark Souls III.. time to make a US account xD

You absolutely should. There are certain prices where the EU store is not getting close, even if you don' have PS+ on that account.

E.g. The Order 1886 ($4.99) or Until Dawn ($5.99). (non PS+ prices)

Personally, I'll be getting Until Dawn. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

^ Damn that was fast. I redeemed 4 minutes ago.

Grrrr.... you took the last one! ?

Regarding the sale there are a couple of games I’m eyeing, but I only have $6 in my wallet and I don’t know if I have the Just Cause 3 dlc. I’d rather go with that if I don’t.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

aw dammit :o No eu? 

I think EU got a much larger Days of Play offer than NA did...

Happy for Battle Chasers at $8 CAD, but would have liked a few more indies... Still waiting for Night in the Woods, Everything or Patapon Remastered...

3 minutes ago, Howling-Lady said:

Chances Origins gold edition drops lower at some point this summer? I’m tempted to get it now. Think $4 is wort t for the Order 1886, but I’m not sure if I could get Origins cheaper later.

it will only be cheaper a few days after you buy it.  /s

Edited by angelgrievous
sarcasm

3 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

it will only be cheaper a few days after you buy it.  /s

I’m gonna go ahead and get it. Hopefully I won’t regret it like I regret the physical copy of the standard version I bought a few days ago and will be returning it now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

The NA store seems *snip*

Xcom 2 war of the chosen is up for 23.99 and something called Shadow Tactics: Blades of the shogun (19.99) were left off their list. Xcom dlc being the main thing since its up on plus. Idk about ps3 but I doubt theres much for sale not listed considering support is dropping off.

Edited by Not_like_therest
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Not_like_therest said:

Xcom 2 war of the chosen is up for 23.99 and something called Shadow Tactics: Blades of the shogun (19.99) were left off their list. Xcom dlc being the main thing since its up on plus. Idk about ps3 but I doubt theres much for sale not listed considering support is dropping off.

Thanks, I'll update the OP.