Server Shutdown - 27/08/2018

TheTominator007

Hm, wasn't it a part of PS Plus giveaway at some point? I don't even remember whether I picked it up or not. Seems to be delisted in my region, though. I'll look through the library just in case.

On the topic of PS Plus games, Gravity Crash / Ultra is listed as nearing shutdown as well, and I have it installed... Well, crap. I hope this will boost the online a bit, since it's only a few quick creator/voting trophies.

• Like 2

Was this even available for EU? I had never even heard of this until the closure announcement and it looks pretty good.

Edit  - I see it did get an EU release, shame that it must not of been up long in the store. If there's a way of still picking it up i would.

Edited by Infernal616
Found answer

On 13/06/2018 at 5:53 AM, rpg49ers said:

For people with Bigfest platinum how quick is the online trophy?

Once you have your 50 tokens you can unload them in less than ten minutes is my recollection..... although I was very drunk in Bali at the time, lol

Customizations needs online too doesnt it? Correct me if im wrong cause i really have a hard time figuring out how the game works. Dont even know where you check them or use them. It doesnt help that my home connection to the internet has just broken (im at work but proxies wont let me connect to psn) and the servers are very messy too.

Is there even a way to earn them in your own festival?

Edited by GastNDorf

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:27 AM, T-100 said:

I know it is not the right thread, but does sb know how you can earn fast money? I need only the last upgrades

What's been working for me (note: online required, so this probably won't work after the server shutdown):

Go to "Special posters" then "Breaking BAnd".  That band will never leave, so you won't have to waste money on their demands.  They will always bring in the maximum amount of people your festival can hold - and sometimes extra - so they'll all be running around buying stuff.

If you stay on some of the dialogue boxes, people will still run around buying stuff, but the band's "timer" won't count down, allowing you to earn more money.

It's tedious, but it gets the job done.  Just watch something on YouTube or something while you're doing this.

Edited by themindisacity

On 6/13/2018 at 4:50 AM, TheTominator007 said:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

Looks like the servers for Bigfest are coming down in August. Once the servers go down, will the platinum be possible? Will it potentially be easier since the issue with no Low Vibe bands will be solved?

Looks to me that the servers shutdown on the 22nd of June according to that shutdown page.
Can anyone confirm otherwise?

19 hours ago, Nitro said:

Looks to me that the servers shutdown on the 22nd of June according to that shutdown page.

I'm guessing this is because of the large difference in time zones between countries. What is August 27 for America is actually June 22 for Australia.

But like I told you already, as of last night the servers are up. So what are you waiting for?

8 minutes ago, mrzizich said:

I'm guessing this is because of the large difference in time zones between countries. What is August 27 for America is actually June 22 for Australia.

But like I told you already, as of last night the servers are up. So what are you waiting for?

Wait, can you explain that time difference for an ignorant American? August 27 vs June 22? Does Australia have it's own calendar? 

20 hours ago, Nitro said:

It says August 27 in the Italian page. I've even tried the Spanish and French pages just to be sure.

@Kittet3 that guy is simply joking, the right date is August 27, not sure why someone would believe on the June 22 date at this point. FFS it's July 13 now and it's online.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lance_87 said:

@Kittet3 that guy is simply joking, the right date is August 27, not sure why someone would believe on the June 22 date at this point. FFS it's July 13 now and it's online.

Well, I'm going to go hide in embarrassment now. Thanks for the info though!