Server Shutdown - 27/08/2018

TheTominator007

On 13/07/2018 at 11:04 PM, Kittet3 said:

Wait, can you explain that time difference for an ignorant American? August 27 vs June 22? Does Australia have it's own calendar? 

Yeah. He was joking. Me and @mrzizichare friends ?

• 2 weeks later...

About the shutdown dates: Sony initially listed August 27th for this and several other games. One of those games, Gravity Crash, was shut down June 22nd instead. After being asked, they claimed it was always supposed to be 6/22 and the 8/27 date was wrong. None of the other games listed were affected, and it just sounds like a CYA to me. For the remaining games, it's possible that:

1) they will be shut down in August as initially stated

2) they were "shut down" in June but no actual game functionality is affected (see Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Sword Coast Legends, and other examples)

3) they will shut down at literally any time, with the response being something to the effect of "hey, we warned you it would be 6/22, it's lucky you got any additional time"

Fortunately, BigFest just has the one trophy that REQUIRES online. As described in the immediately preceding post, you can get Customizations from the offline GuestFest, but yes, it is slow. They reset maybe every hour or so, IIRC.

I stomped into a problem with this game.The thing is, i managed to create a playlist from the icon called «discover». Now these are the only bands/songs i can use in my festival, and these bands have max reputation (50), and its not possible to please the artists/people, I haven’t even gone through all of the tutorials yet. I tried remove them but It doesnt work. Normally i would have lvl 5 reputition bands on stage and not 50 at this point. The thing is, game saves are synced on the online servers of the game, tried to delete game/savedata, aswell as formatting the memory card, but savefile is on the servers. Does anyone here have knowledge if there is a way to remove this custom playlist and play the normal bands/songs that would have been there from when I started the game?

Edited by sssande93

On 8/4/2018 at 10:18 PM, Kishnabe said:

I thought you can still obtain that one trophy offline...it just a lot slower? 

I hope this goes on sale, in 2-3 weeks for US. 

The party token trophy is the online one... the 50 customizations trophy is just faster done online... as for it going on sale I highly doubt it will, in fact it never has according to psdeals... so I wouldn’t be holding off too much longer because it was delisted in EU

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

For those without the Plat, would this shutdown lock them out of it entirely? Or can you still visit the Guest festival? 

I just visited a few minutes ago. It's still there. Even visited one of a friend which seemed weird because the servers are offline. I couldn't release any of the actions though. I can test it tomorrow again. 

Every downloaded festival can still be visited (so u can still collect items). Even if u never played the game u can get the 50 items at the guest fest. But using party tokens is unavailable offline (only unobtainable trophy) making the plat unobtainable if you dont have this trophy :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10-12-2018 at 0:57 AM, Akira9393 said:

You also can't switch bands, so "we are the word" trophy is unobtainable too, goddamit. 

I had a limited amount of bands downloaded before the shutdown, but yesterday this one popped. 

So it's not unobtainable.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/5/2019 at 4:51 AM, ConAir said:

I had a limited amount of bands downloaded before the shutdown, but yesterday this one popped. 

So it's not unobtainable.

Holy shit, you right, i played to get the money to upgrade all thing and get the other trophies and the trophy popped from nowhere. 

• Like 1