Tip for trophies in the Number Ball mini-game.

This pertains to two trophies; "get 50 numbers in one game" and "get 10 numbers correct in a row" in the Number Ball mini-game. I noticed while playing this mode (on the same difficulty level each time) that the colours of the balls were consistent each run. Here's a list of colours from my game:

1. Teal (Blue-Green)
  2. Light Purple
  3. Brown
  4. Purple
  5. Yellow
  6. Light Green
  7. Purple
  8. Grey
  9. Blue
  10. Pink
  11. Dark Green
  12. Dark Pink
  13. Sand (Light Beige)
  14. Light Green
  15. Yellow
  16. Light Green
  17. Light Purple
  18. Grey
  19. Blue
  20. Dark Yellow
  21. Dark Green
  22. Red
  23. Sand
  24. Light Green
  25. Yellow
  26. Teal
  27. Dark Purple
  28. Brown
  29. Dark Purple
  30. Pink
  31. Green
  32. Red
  33. Grey
  34. Blue
  35. Yellow
  36. Green
  37. Light Purple
  38. Brown
  39. Purple
  40. Dark Yellow
  41. Teal
  42. Purple
  43. Sand

After marking down up to there I got the last trophy I needed for this mini-game and stopped playing. Maybe the colours in your game are different than my game but they should be consistent on your game each round. Also maybe we perceive colours differently and you would choose different terms to describe the displayed colours. Who knows. You don't really have time to check a colour index while playing but you can pause the game, look up the next few colours then resume the game. On the pause menu it blanks out the game screen and the current number of the ball you are looking for so know what number you are looking for next before you hit pause. Hope that helps somebody. :)

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Thanks for this tip. I just picked up the game myself and have a goal to plat it. Do you have any tips on how to get the mini game trophies? I’ve attempted for some of them without success. Bowling: I can’t consistently get strikes, it seems random. Gliding: don’t know how you get it to land on 500. Even bingo seemed hard to get 2 bingos in a game. Any help would be appreciated, as there is no guide for this game.

• 4 weeks later...