Trophy Thoughts?

Nexuds121

1 hour ago, kksligh said:

Not sure but I can't find anything online about this game

Found a basic description on the publisher's site.  

"‘Super Pixel Racers’ is a top-down racing game featuring colorful 2D pixel graphics and charming 16-bit sounds. The single player Career Mode offers various mix of track types, weather effects, and challenges. You will need to upgrade your choice of vehicles to help win each race. The game also features a split screen local multiplayer for up to 4 players and an online multiplayer for up to 8 players from across the world to play together at once. The Nitro gauge filled up by drifting on the course can be used to not only instantly boost the speed, but also to crash into other cars and escape obstacles on the track to experience".

Link - http://www.h2interactive.co.kr/en/product/project.php

3 hours ago, bpmotard said:

"Clear 300 races." Is the game is really boring this grind will be really dull... 

Suppose it depends on how quickly races can be done. 300 is still quite a large number though. Also, a game like this will probably have glitched trophies at launch so I'll wait a while before getting it.

It just looks like a real grind, but not necessarily hard. That last Trophy with a race with possibly a full lobby (8 players?) could be tough. Maybe it can be boosted if you can setup a lobby just for two players to get the Trophy. 

I'm also a fan of top down racers, btw. 

1 hour ago, kksligh said:

Yeah, I hope you don't have to get 8 players. 

According to that last trophy and the publishers website, don't be surprised if you need 8 people in the lobby. Hopefully you don't need to be the host to get the trophy like some racing games have been doing...

• 4 months later...