Hong Kong and other regions

XxraymanjrxX

1 hour ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I live in the us and created a hk account earlier today. Is there a list of games that have stackable trophies? Plus i was wanting know if i create a chinese account is english an option for the store? Thank you and any help is appreciated

Yeah there's quite a handful of HK Version Games.

1. InkSplosion
  2. Sound Shapes
  3. Candleman
  4. Midnight Deluxe
  5. 36 Fragments of Midnight

That's all I have. But I have other region version games on my profile if you wanna look or scroll down from A to Z in order on PSNprofiles. As for Chinese account you need to have someone help you with that. You can get Rayman Legends CN on ebay.

2 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I live in the us and created a hk account earlier today. Is there a list of games that have stackable trophies? Plus i was wanting know if i create a chinese account is english an option for the store? Thank you and any help is appreciated

You can also get stacks of Sherlock Holmes devils daughter, survived mr cube and volume from the hk store. There are stacks of other games too but most things have non-English trophy lists. I have pretty much every English stack from the hk store on my list if you want to check them out. 

As mentioned, even if you make a Chinese account you won’t be able to fund it yourself. There is a candleman stack available in that region but pretty much everything else has a Chinese trophy list!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

On the HK store most games specify if they are English / Chinese or straight Chinese/Korean. If it doesn't say English it is probably not in English. The HK is probably the best store for stacks, you could also look at the Singapore store they occasionally have English versions /lists. There is a forum thread somewhere (on another site) which someone posted at some stage that actually had a breakdown of the games from other regions in English but I have lost it. Perhaps someone knows and can post. To be honest though unless you are looking for VNs or full priced releases there isn't as much choice as the EU/NA options. 

My advice would be to find a player from that region you can friend so you can ask them, could save some money and frustration. Goodluck

40 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

. I have pretty much every English stack from the hk store on my list if you want to check them out. 

Not everything, I keep a few to myself ?

Edited by cjshaitan

5 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

On the HK store most games specify if they are English / Chinese or straight Chinese/Korean. If it doesn't say English it is probably not in English. The HK is probably the best store for stacks, you could also look at the Singapore store they occasionally have English versions /lists. There is a forum thread somewhere (on another site) which someone posted at some stage that actually had a breakdown of the games from other regions in English but I have lost it. Perhaps someone knows and can post. To be honest though unless you are looking for VNs or full priced releases there isn't as much choice as the EU/NA options. 

My advice would be to find a player from that region you can friend so you can ask them, could save some money and frustration. Goodluck

Not everything, I keep a few to myself 1f61c.png

I just saw the thread that list stackable games. But if the hong kong store has the chinese version would i get the trophies the cn version of a game or do i need to have an account for each region to unlock the corresponding trophies? 

16 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

Well no one likes to share their octopus I suppose

You seem to be constantly trying to touch my octopus, it both alarms and excites me.

13 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I just saw the thread that list stackable games. But if the hong kong store has the chinese version would i get the trophies the cn version of a game or do i need to have an account for each region to unlock the corresponding trophies? 

The HK store sells a mix of regions  English / Japanese / Chinese or Korean. You only need a HK account and would get the trophies for the region the game is in. For games saying English/ plus Other language you want to be careful there is actually a second stack or it might just be the same list at the EU. 

There ars games obviously on the Chinese and Korean store but I wouldn't really bother with them for cost.

2 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

You seem to be constantly trying to touch my octopus, it both alarms and excites me.

The HK store sells a mix of regions  English / Japanese / Chinese or Korean. You only need a HK account and would get the trophies for the region the game is in. For games saying English/ plus Other language you want to be careful there is actually a second stack or it might just be the same list at the EU. 

There ars games obviously on the Chinese and Korean store but I wouldn't really bother with them for cost.

Oh ok i was wondering why it listed diff languages in the games title. Yeah as for the cost the hk store isnt bad at all. Plus its easy to navigate. Thanks for the info

ok another question. I was looking at Chaos;Child just to see the different stacks. when I navigate the Hong Kong store the only version I see on there is the Chinese version. I know there are stacks for JP...KR...EU....NA....HK. Since the Chinese version is the only option in the store. Would it unlock the KR or the HK version? LOL im probably making it sound more complicated than what it is.