The Curtain Call Chapter (Update 2.0.0)

**Update 2.0 and the Curtain Call chapter is now out!** 

As it reached its 2nd anniversary, Dead By Daylight is going to get more free content!

Their first major content update for Year 3 is the Curtain Call chapter, which features also in the update 2.0:

• A new killer, the Clown
  • A new survivor, Kate Denson
  • A new map, Father Campbell’s Chapel
  • A new in-game store, in which allows to purchase cosmetics, characters and teachable perks (via the Shrine of Secrets), with the new paid currency Auric Cells, or with Iridescent Shards
  • A Player Level system, showing the overall playtime of the player across all characters and allowing to earn XP and get rewarded with Iridescent Shards
  • A tutorial for new players
  • And many balances and fixes, you can see all the changes HERE

The new killer and survivor can be purchased via DLC pack ($6.99). Alternately, they can be purchased with Auric Cells currency or for free for 9000 Iridescent Shards (earned via playtime) each character!

New Trophies

As usual, new chapter means new trophies! Here are the new trophies we get for this chapter:

45df050229ea1cbd877886c3dfc95fe11871522c 

:bronze: Smoked - In public matches, down 100 Survivors while they are intoxicated by The Afterpiece Tonic.

9c45bdf0facae9aa79bd7507f4aa9c573fa2bfbd

:bronze: Adept Clown - In a public match, achieve a merciless victory with The Clown using only his 3 unique perks.

4839e545127325b6f2c0b05e39232d7b5330c4e3

:silver: Party Crasher - In public matches, damage one Generator while at least 1 Survivor is Hooked, 100 times.

4088aafdc3c8572844417e07d48ad12371184523

:bronze: Campbell’s Chapel Legacy - In a public match, repair the generator in the chapel and live to tell the tale.

ef2354cd5e74cdea2cac4a1d47cd3d031e8d3fec

:silver: Whiffing to Success - In public matches, cause the killer to miss an attack before taking a vault 50 times.

a85dbe8fb7875ae6565336151ed0a11c0188a292

:bronze: Adept Kate - In a public match, escape with Kate using only her 3 unique perks.

Trophy Changes

Among those balances, many trophies become easier and faster to earn.

All “Adept” trophies take advantages of the following balances:

• Adjusted the level requirements for unlocking perk slots. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th perk slots now unlock at levels 5/10/15 respectively (down from 15/20/25)
  • All characters now start with their 3 personal perks unlocked by default (at level 1)

Many Scoring events have had their initial Bloodpoints reward increased, making all “Adept” trophies, :bronze: Perfect Escape, :bronze: Perfect Killing and all Prestige trophies (:bronze: I, :bronze: II, :bronze: III, :silver: III-50) easier and faster to reach:

• Objectives, Coop (increased from 10 to 25)
  • Boldness, Chased (increased from 20/sec to 40/sec)
  • Boldness, Escaped (increased from 250 to 400)
  • Brutality, Hit (increased from 300 to 500)
  • Hunter, Chase (increased from 5/sec to 10/sec)
  • Hunter, Survivor Found (increased from 200 to 400)
Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

@ZireaelSan Those balances definitely reduce hours of grinding to the maximum character level (Prestige 3, level 50), but they don’t make the 500 sacrifices faster. I’m still working on ‘The Lullaby for the Dark’ and ‘The SAW’ DLC trophies (plus the upcoming Curtain Call chapter trophies), I probably played for over 200 hours and I still haven’t sacrificed 500 survivors yet.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 11:39 PM, Maxie Mouse said:

@ZireaelSan Those balances definitely reduce hours of grinding to the maximum character level (Prestige 3, level 50), but they don’t make the 500 sacrifices faster. I’m still working on ‘The Lullaby for the Dark’ and ‘The SAW’ DLC trophies (plus the upcoming Curtain Call chapter trophies), I probably played for over 200 hours and I still haven’t sacrificed 500 survivors yet.

Thinking about getting this game as well how is he community is it easy to find matches

I love this game and the changes made are fantastic, anyone sitting on the fence should definitely purchase. Player base is still very active too and with the news that Friday 13th DLC support has now finished this is perfect for anyone wanting their multiplayer horror fix going forward!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LesWriggles said:

I love this game and the changes made are fantastic, anyone sitting on the fence should definitely purchase. Player base is still very active too and with the news that Friday 13th DLC support has now finished this is perfect for anyone wanting their multiplayer horror fix going forward!

Awesome now just have to wait for a free non bill paycheck in early july to buy it lol

41 minutes ago, trophyhuntin749 said:

Thinking about getting this game as well how is he community is it easy to find matches

The PS4 community is very active. You’ll quickly find a match as survivor, or get survivors as you host as killer.

3 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

The PS4 community is very active. You’ll quickly find a match as survivor, or get survivors as you host as killer.

Awesome thanks for the reply going to have to wait till early july to get it when money is a little less tight but glad to know it has a strong community

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Can I unlock some of the DLC trophies such as The Party Crasher, Serial Killer, or the map specific trophies without buying the DLC packs? 

Yes,I just unlocked the trophy to repair the generator on the new map,though the previous map specific trophies required the dlcs. Hopefully the same goes for the Whiffing to success trophy, hate to thing that all my progress is not registring until I buy the new dlc.

Edited by Shadowdark9
Grammar

• 2 weeks later...