A Plague Tale: Innocence - Uncut Gameplay Trailer

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
11 minutes ago, medenko1975 said:

looks nice, i will wait for 20-25€ range.

Which is not enough for a studio to have a sustainable development activity. If the game is good and its length decent, then it should be on sale at a decent price so the devs can actually make a living out of it. And develop more good games...

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 3

I was trying to make a more general point - perpetual sales and discount have made it an habit for people not to pay a price reflecting the actual value of things or maybe rather, to consider that a full price is necessarily exaggerated.

That’s a shame (in my opinion of course) because it drives to shape a landscape where big studios like EA will always manage to make money whilst smaller, more creative studios will struggle to survive.

£35 is already quite less than many games. If the game is good and worth several hours of enjoyment, then there should be no discount.

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, DION3TO said:

I'm super interested in this game. :D

I hope it succeeds really well regarding sales, critics and gamers opinions. 

But 50 bucks for just doesn't make it for me. Gonna wait for a promo.

Same thoughts here as well.

I will probably grab this one down the road when it's pretty cheap (I'm thinking around $15 or so...). 

3 hours ago, SairenOne said:

How is this possible?

Could be the devs testing out their trophies, considering it's still a week and a half until release.

I can confirm people are playing it now though - I'm about to start this weekend with my press copy. No further details though, because embargo is obviously still in effect.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Aponac1987 said:

Could be the devs testing out their trophies, considering it's still a week and a half until release.

I can confirm people are playing it now though - I'm about to start this weekend with my press copy. No further details though, because embargo is obviously still in effect.

Please, just let us know if it has an stable gameplay , I don't need more details about story and I'm fine with the graphics, this could be the Hellblade of 2019. Crossing fingers.

• Like 2

Just now, GoldenShaka said:

Please, just let us know if it has an stable gameplay , I don't need more details about story and I'm fine with the graphics, this could be the Hellblade of 2019. Crossing fingers.

I'll be able to tell you ... Once the embargo drops. ;)

But by then, you'll be seeing reviews popping up everywhere anyway.

6 hours ago, Aponac1987 said:

I'll be able to tell you ... Once the embargo drops. ;)

Just a question you should be allowed to answer: when does the embargo expire? 

6 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

This could be the Hellblade of 2019. Crossing fingers.

Currently playing Hellblade so I think I understand what you mean ?

Fingers crossed indeed, I'm getting more and more interested in this game every minute... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Just a question you should be allowed to answer: when does the embargo expire?

The review embargo expires at 00:01 AM on Tuesday morning. So, you'll start to see reviews popping up around launch.

• Like 2

Another trailer released today, this one focused on the story (and more specifically the big bad guys) rather than on gameplay. My interest keeps on growing...

Edited by Neef-GT5

Got my retail copy on Friday together with rage 2. Yeah it has an stable gameplay and yes it is similar to hellblade. Beautiful game with a good not to short story and many co-op elements. 

Insider tip 2019.

By the way i liked it more than rage 2. 

Rage 2 map (spoiler alert) 

https://imgur.com/FYpNITn

https://imgur.com/5VHMZc6

Edited by Pound_of_Life89
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Got my retail copy on Friday together with rage 2. Yeah it has an stable gameplay and yes it is similar to hellblade. Beautiful game with a good not to short story and many co-op elements. 

Insider tip 2019.

By the way i liked it more than rage 2. 

Rage 2 map (spoiler alert) 

https://imgur.com/FYpNITn

https://imgur.com/5VHMZc6

More than a week before release, and your retail store is already selling copies of RAGE 2 and A Plague Tale?

Pardon my French, but your store is going to be in a lot of shit if he ever gets caught breaking the street date. ;)