How long until a flag is reviewed?

11 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

I was about to type a message to @MMDE, but it seems the flag just got approved since the player in question isn't appearing in the fastest achievers anymore. I guess that saves me all the explanations I had in mind =P. I will keep lurking around in case I see the dispute happen. Thanks again to everyone =D

Pretty sure the report you made this thread about was actually approved exactly one hour before you made this thread. You posted 2:36PM, and the report was approved 1:36PM.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

It a little harder to flag a game that you can't put on your profile to flag them. I seen a 19 second completion for an Alien Shooter on vita which is impossible. It got reviewed fast though and I stated the game I was flagging in the description although I selected a different game on the user's profile. 

i flagged a user that had a good number of vita games illegitimately platinum'd within seconds. some of those games are games the person played in the past and decided to hack the rest of the trophies for the games. the person had been on my friends list for a few years and found it pretty shameful when i looked at the persons profile recently.

10 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

It a little harder to flag a game that you can't put on your profile to flag them. I seen a 19 second completion for an Alien Shooter on vita which is impossible. It got reviewed fast though and I stated the game I was flagging in the description although I selected a different game on the user's profile. 

Just send me a PM, don't report it like you did it the last time. If I hadn't gone over the already processed reports, that person would still be on. Your report was of course declined, and nothing had been done about what you reported. I noticed that, before you posted here now, and gave them 3 flags.

EDIT: just to be clear, he reported the wrong game on purpose.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1