Bray_Carl

A quick review about the game.

7 posts in this topic

Old Man's Journey, a soul-searching puzzle adventure game about life, loss, and hope by Broken Rules. Amazing and sentimental. Beautiful game and beautiful OST. He had an easy and short platinum (it takes 2-3h).

No missable trophies. U can replay every chapter. I recommend the game. I really like it. :__)

Dfk5YvsVAAcKgz5.jpg:large

That's actually more of an App-Store description than a review.

I'd recommend putting shorter things like this as a status update instead of creating a whole thread about it.

Glad you liked the game though. 👍

J

5 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

That's actually more of an App-Store description than a review.

I'd recommend putting shorter things like this as a status update instead of creating a whole thread about it.

Glad you liked the game though. 1f44d.png

J

Usually, I'm the first guy to give somebody shit about stuff that should be in status updates instead of threads, also, I do agree, there could be more substance to the post; however, this is in the game's own sub-forum. It also does state that the game is good and the plat is easy and that there is chapter select. I say this is an appropriate thread. Just my opinion, of course. You know what they say about opinions...

thanks for the post Bray Carl

good to know its a game worth seeking out

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Usually, I'm the first guy to give somebody shit about stuff that should be in status updates instead of threads, also, I do agree, there could be more substance to the post; however, this is in the game's own sub-forum. It also does state that the game is good and the plat is easy and that there is chapter select. I say this is an appropriate thread. Just my opinion, of course. You know what they say about opinions...

I don't know if I had to create the post in another place, that's why I used the sub-forum of the game. I only have two posts in the forum, but it's a new good game and easy platinum for the trophy hunters. For this reasons I recommend the game and I used this sub-forum. 

Thank u for the opinion guys! 👍

5 minutes ago, Bray_Carl said:

I don't know if I had to create the post in another place, that's why I used the sub-forum of the game. I only have two posts in the forum, but it's a new good game and easy platinum for the trophy hunters. For this reasons I recommend the game and I used this sub-forum. 

Thank u for the opinion guys! 1f44d.png

Yea man, you're all good. Thanks for using common sense when posting. A lot of new members don't, so it's nice when somebody does.

Welcome to the site, btw.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yea man, you're all good. Thanks for using common sense when posting. A lot of new members don't, so it's nice when somebody does.

Welcome to the site, btw.

Thanks! I really appreciate your words. 😁