Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jess1234567

Hello fellow trophy hunters!

25 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I'm a long time trophy hunter and some of you may know me from another trophy site. My wife is my go-to co-op partner and I'm just joining to find some more fellow hunters and/or pals that enjoy games,to expand my reach of people I would like to know and to be in touch with all there is to know about trophies and gaming. Cheers ya'll!

nice to meet you :D I always love hearing of couples/spouses that game together, super cute :3

Welcome to PSNP Jess.  It must be nice having your wife game with you.  My girlfriend is starting to game with me, and she is always happy to try and help me out.  Hope to see you around :)

Welcome to PSNP :) My wife is my go-to co-op partner too, but only in WoW, she's not into consoles :(

Hey there and welcome to the forum! That is one hell of a game/trophy list you got there and an even greater backlog :lol: .

Greetings!

That's awesome about you and your wife. The couple that plays together, stays together, right? xD

Welcome! :]

So what's the order here? Was your wife being a gamer one of the things that attracted you to her, or did you convert her after courtship?

Welcome! :]

So what's the order here? Was your wife being a gamer one of the things that attracted you to her, or did you convert her after courtship?

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

My wife was a casual gamer at best before we met. We randomly got talking about games one day and the Final Fantasy series came up. I would borrow her my Gameboy Advance and a diff. FF game until she would beat it. We moved in together and I bought a PS3 and Guitar Hero. That really put a spark into her gaming. Most days I get off of work and she's playing. She's working on her 5th platinum now   :awesome:

Welcome aboard :wave: I wish my wife could be a "go to" co-op partner.