Ur_Big_Bad_Papa

online server down?!

12 posts in this topic

this online server seems down since  Jun 11. always say error code 3. i know that the server should have been close years ago. just want to confirm if its permernent closure?

12 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

On ps3 or 4? 1f914.png

Arkham Origins is ps3 only

1 minute ago, PooPooBlast said:

Arkham Origins is ps3 only

Oh well that sucks then

i saw some complains on its official support forum. seems the xbox360 version also suffers. seems no offical statement for this shutting down yet. it would be sucks if they close the server without any information. :(

Posted (edited)

hopefully it comes back but I highly doubt it will. I wouldn't mind however a ps4 remaster with exactly the same trophy list so I could have a go at it. Also if it somehow does come back I won't hesitance to buy this game and complete it before it truly goes away.        

Edited by dragon11gggg

Posted (edited)

I've earned all the online trophies since 2014,but i was still playing it,it was very fun

Edited by karakis-1

9 hours ago, G_B0mb--8 said:

If that's the case, shouldn´t they have removed the multiplayer related DLC?

https://store.playstation.com/pt-pt/grid/EP1018-NPEJ00209_00-B000000000000654/1?relationship=add-ons

Well it unfortunately is the case because no one as earned a multiplayer trophy since the 12th. I have a theory however that because the dlc isn't removed yet the servers will come back however when they come back the developers will give a proper server shut down date. That or they want to keep making money for the dlc and they don't really care at this point about the game.     

On 6/13/2018 at 3:38 PM, Sergen said:

There's nothing to complain about here, they were more than generous with what they did, the official server shutdown notice said that it was going to shut down on December 4th, 2016, so you've had over a year and a half to go and get those trophies since that date.

Yeah but no. It's an incredibly scummy thing to do. Sony issued two shutdown notices for LittleBigPlanet Kart.

3 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Yeah but no. It's an incredibly scummy thing to do. Sony issued two shutdown notices for LittleBigPlanet Kart.

When you looked at this game’s trophy list since the server shutdown announcement, at the side there’s a thread mentioning the previous date. Anyone who cared about this game should have done it by now simply because it lasted 1 and a half years after the shutdown notice. The scummy thing would be shutting the server earlier than the announced date, but giving it 1.5 extra years is incredibly fair regardless of not announcing it again. There’s a good chance they forgot they were supposed to close it on December 4th, 2016 and instead decided to close it now when they realised it was still up. 

It’s been on your trophy list since 2016 at 0%, would you say it was scummy if you’d actually bothered to start the game in the last 1.5 years? 

On 22/06/2018 at 11:12 PM, G_B0mb--8 said:

If that's the case, shouldn´t they have removed the multiplayer related DLC?

https://store.playstation.com/pt-pt/grid/EP1018-NPEJ00209_00-B000000000000654/1?relationship=add-ons

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin still has DLC for multiplayer on the store too. It's a scam to keep selling multiplayer oriented DLC without actually providing them the multiplayer experience. If your DLC says "Online Gameplay for 16 people" or something, they shouldn't then be scamming people when they buy it expecting that. 

Edited by Sergen