PSNP E3 convention awards

Bumperklever

Best:

#1 - Microsoft. I think it was the best presentation overall... even if it wasn't the best for Microsoft, due to the huge lack of exclusives. Still, it was well made and there were a lot of great games. Sign me up for Devil May Cry!!!

#2 - Ubisoft. The same as Microsoft's, just a little less hype and with fewer good games. Sign me up for Odyssey!

#3 - Sony. Despite not showing a lot of games, they did show a lot of details for the games they'd already announced, which looked amazing, so I guess they can make the top 3... despite switching locations mid-presentation and making us wait for the rest of the conference for absolutely no reason.

Worst:

#1 - Limited Run games. Just a bore fest overall.

#2 - Square Enix. If it's just to show a bunch of trailers, most of which we'd already seen, why even bother having a press conference at all.

#3 - EA. Same old, same old. The only things worth any notice were Sea of Solitude, Unravel Two and Anthem, and even that's going to have microtransactions, so...

I would have liked to have sneaked Nintendo in the top three somewhere, but apart from Smash, they didn't really show all that much more that interested me. I also didn't see Bethesda's or Devolver Digital's press conferences at all, so I don't really have a horse in that race.

Best :

1. Microsoft ( by a large margin)

2. Ubisoft 

3. Nintendo 

Worst : 

1. EA

2. Bethesda ( starting your show with that performance was ridiculous )

3. Sony ( whoever thought it was a good idea to move the audience between rooms while millions of viewers listened to talking heads between segments should be reprimanded. The inclusion of the musical performances was bordering on obnoxious in length, when I choose to see a musical performance I will. I definitely don't expect it in a public gaming presentation to sell me on why I should play on their system )

• Like 1

The best were Sony, Microsoft and Bethesda. 

The worst were EA, Nintendo and devolver. 

The best game of E3 for me was Resident Evil 2 and the best trailer was Kingdom Hearts 3. 

Devil May Cry 5, The Last of us 2 and Nioh 2 were the best surprises. 

Overall was a great E3, lots of awesome announcements and good conferences. The worst trio at times were almost impossible to watch without cringing, specially EA. 

Best:

1 - Microsoft (I don't even on an Xbox but that was an impressive conference)

2 - Ubisoft (haven't had a bad conference in a while)

3 - Nintendo (Ninty SMASH!!!!...also Fire Emblem, Fortnite, Hollow Knight etc.)

Worst

1 - Bethesda (showed nothing of interest but people got excited anyway.)

2 - EA (showed nothing of interest either and a boring conference overall)

3 - Sony (Stopping the show for 15 minutes while people moved to another room, awkward/forced musical numbers, showed the same games from the last two E3's the arrogance was real. C'mon Microsoft and Nintendo, start putting Sony back on their toes).

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You see what you did, @jrdemr ?:( 

I mean... it's not my fault that the bloody thing bored me to death ?

As someone that's not trying to buy every Vita game in existence (like someone I know :awesome:) there was little value in the presentation for me. I was kind of hoping that they got P3D and P5D for a limited Vita physical release, but since those got the shaft... I mean... nothing else interested me.

Please forgive me, Satoshi-senpai! ?

Best:

1. Sony: Well of course since i'm a Playstation gamer, plus that sweet and great of all KH3 and some wonderful announcement like Nioh 2 or RE 2; add to this Spiderman looking great and Ghost of tsushima that i'm waiting a lot and liking more every Trailer And Why not, The Last of Us 2 looking great well, maybe not as much as others but a victory for me!

2. Microsoft: Have to admit, it was a great conference by their side lot of games showed and ton of new stuff but ehi, the best game all comes out even on Ps4 :awesome: 

3. Square Enix: I will go against many opinions in choosing them but i liked it! Short, Just showed trailer and gameplays, 0 talk it was a lot better than other SH wasting 30 mintues of my times with useless talk before showing a game... Not many great titles per se that we didn't already knew but Babilon's Fall sure catched my attention as new announcement! 

Worst:

1. Bethesda: UGH! That's my thought. So boring, i wasted 30 minutes of time time (Here started at 3:30 AM so i went to bed at 4 AM for nothing) for what? A Music band i didn't care and listen to Skyrim online and Card Game? -_- Ok... I was just curious for Fallout 76 and it looks soo bad with all that online aspects, at least they told us about ESO 6 but who knows about that they coudl have even just told us and started working on it just yesterday for what we know. So no worst one!

2. EA: Pretty much they showed us the usual titles and some boring stuff, only good things were Unravel Two and Sea of Solitude that looks interesting but this alone don't save the conference. Even Anthem so much Hype for what? A Destiny in some more greeny settings and some giant monster? Ok I still prefer Days gone that February 22Nd....

3. Nintendo: I watched it just because the guy i follow was streaming it since i'm not a Nintendo guy and don't have anything after the Nintendo Ds so yeah... I still don't feel any need to get the Switch honestly, for what? The same games? Super mario bros with UUUHHH All the character now!!! Im sooo jealous.... Seriously, Fire emblem is the only series i would like to play that they showed the rest Meh, just gonna watch some Videos if who i follow post them.

Edited by Sora9427

7 hours ago, jrdemr said:

As someone that's not trying to buy every Vita game in existence (like someone I know :awesome:)

Tsch, everyone should aspire to do this :awesome: 

I was kind of hoping that they got P3D and P5D for a limited Vita physical release, but since those got the shaft... I mean... nothing else interested me.

Too early for that, lol.

Please forgive me, Satoshi-senpai! 1f64f.png

I may not forgive you if Ubi ends up 3rd :hmm: 

:awesome: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I must say that I totally forgot about this tread. Well here are the results.

TOP 3:

#2 Sony                          #1 Microsoft                      #3 Ubisoft

Sony-PlayStation-720x340.jpgXboxLogo-1.jpgUbisoft-logo.jpg

TOP 3 for the wrong reasons:

#2  Square Enix             #1   Electronic Arts              #3 Nintendo

square-enix-logo-940x529.jpgea-op-e3-2018-alle-feiten-geruchten-en-vNintendo-Switch-3.jpg

Total Rankings

0nCzTfK.png

Microsoft and Electronic arts landsliding the victory

Edited by Bumperklever

Best 3:

1.) Bethesda (When memes become self aware)

2.) Playstation/Sony (lots of games)

3.) Xbox/Microsoft (not much but good games)

Worst 3: 

1.) EA (they now ruined command and conquer and star wars took a back seat)

2.) Ubisoft (Cringe)

3.)  Nintendo (needs more games)