Sending Survivors Out?

DrakeHellsing

Yeah, figured about the quests, as I looked in that menu and the game did tell me that.  But yeah, I got it sorted out as well... I didn't want to do that at first, in case I accidentally kick the guy out who has a gun (no seriously, I already have a gun in the game, managed to get it from one of those lunchbox things from completing certain things... not sure what you call them off the top of my head, like collect 100 power or such things).

But oh boy is it a slow start.  I am curious, can they find other weapons and such when out exploring? The guy I sent out (getting him to return now), he's only found 26 caps... but killed a few things xD.

42 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I am curious, can they find other weapons and such when out exploring? The guy I sent out (getting him to return now), he's only found 26 caps... but killed a few things xD.

Information on that relates to the Dweller's SPECIAL stats. Detailed information on that can be found in the PSNP guide for the game.

Edited by Tearraven

9 hours ago, ZireaelSan said:

During quest you will find a LOT more caps and usefull items then during regural sending out imo i mean in my 3e quest i got a 12dmgshotgun and a 2 c 2 a 2l vest and 4.5k caps

Send out my best guy on a 7 hour explore came with 1000 caps and nothing noteworthy

Yup, I'm reaching your conclusion as well, I'd rather send 2 teams out to quests then 6 guys exploring the wasteland (with a bigger probability to die)

• Like 2

Like Tearraven said it depends on stats. I just finished building some maxed stats everywhere guys and they bring back hundreds of things when theyre out for a day. If I remember correctly Luck and perception are the stats you want to collect many things.

Well it works mostly because they also have 10 in strength too, so they don't die early.