Changes to Paladins trophy guide

MennoWoods2

I just looked at the trophy guide for this game and saw 6/10 difficulty and 15 hours, oh that isn't bad,

but after a update this game is now much more grinding then first. The time isn't 15 hours anymore, it is like 100 hours now.

So i was wondering if someone could update the guide so less people get tricked like me. 

20 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

What changed that would change it to 100 hours? I missed the last few patch notes but I don't remember anything that would change it that drastically.

If anything, mastery takes less XP now than it did back then.

He's probably talking about the "Master Collector" trophy. The one to collect 100 cards.

It seems anybody who played the game before they completely changed over the card system, "Master Collector" will auto-pop next time they load the game. However, anybody who did not play the game before they made that change (like me) will not get the trophy auto-popped. Instead, we are stuck getting it the much longer way now which seems to be tied to the 4 cards each character gets (Forgot what they are called; the golden ones you get to pick between at the start of every game). To unlock all 4 cards for a character, you need to get that character to mastery rank 12.

4 cards per character and the amount needed for the trophy is 100. It's not hard, but it definitely takes a lot more time now.

Edited by Shinobi
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

He's probably talking about the "Master Collector" trophy. The one to collect 100 cards.

It seems anybody who played the game before they completely changed over the card system, "Master Collector" will auto-pop next time they load the game. However, anybody who did not play the game before they made that change (like me) will not get the trophy auto-popped. Instead, we are stuck getting it the much longer way now which seems to be tied to the 4 cards each character gets (Forgot what they are called; the golden ones you get to pick between at the start of every game). To unlock all 4 cards for a character, you need to get that character to mastery rank 12.

4 cards per character and the amount needed for the trophy is 100. It's not hard, but it definitely takes a lot more time now.

That's brutal lol. On the plus side, at least those cards are worth grinding for I guess. Some of them are great.

• Like 2