More Than Handy not popping? (Solved)

Nemmy_Wemmy

I have created an outfit, a weapon, and a theme but I don't have this trophy

IF YOU ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM, JUST CRAFT THEM ALL IN ONE SESSION, MEANING YOU CAN LET THEM BE IDLE OR USE NUKA QUANTIMS JUST COLLECT THEM ALL IN SESSION WITHOUT TURNING OFF YOUR PS4. (If you want to turn off your ps4 just don't collect them, make sure to do all 3 in one session) 

Edited by The High Ground
Glitch Fix Edit
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Have you timeskipped at all?
Did you use Nuka-Cola Quantum to finish any of those items?

Yes and yes but I haven't changed the time back to normal I've kept it the same I made sure to do that

and yes I did for the first theme I made. 

But I've made 2 themes in total

Actually now that I think of it I used quantum on the second one too I think

I think it might be the quantums as I've not made one without quantums yet 

3 hours ago, The High Ground said:

Yes and yes but I haven't changed the time back to normal I've kept it the same I made sure to do that

and yes I did for the first theme I made. 

But I've made 2 themes in total

Actually now that I think of it I used quantum on the second one too I think

I think it might be the quantums as I've not made one without quantums yet 

It's probably the theme no, needs crafting without the use of Cola. Weapon and Outift, cola just speeds it up no, but with themes, the cola affects the attributes of the action.....???

Seems with this game, you have to be very precise with Trophy actions

Edited by optimusmart

15 minutes ago, Hulzebos said:

Had the exact same thing. Turns out you have to craft all 3 things in the same game session. I did that, and the trophy popped right away. 

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/42076/~/why-didnt-the-more-than-handy-trophy-unlock-in-fallout-shelter%3F

And there we go, thanks for notifying us of that bud

I guess now we must consider this a possibility for other Trophy requirements

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hulzebos said:

Had the exact same thing. Turns out you have to craft all 3 things in the same game session. I did that, and the trophy popped right away. 

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/42076/~/why-didnt-the-more-than-handy-trophy-unlock-in-fallout-shelter%3F

Wow that's annoying ok I'll do that today and come back and tell everyone if that works for me

On 6/13/2018 at 11:50 PM, Hulzebos said:

Well I just crafted every theme in the game and closed the app. Just great.

33 minutes ago, Crazy said:

Well I just crafted every theme in the game and closed the app. Just great.

Shouldnt be too much of a problem, will take an hour tops starting from fresh

Follow the 'Unlock every room in 30mins' guide on here. Then craft a weapon/outfit from lunchbox junk, and craft a theme using cola

Should work, I havent got past messing about with Incidents , pets and timeskipping variables yet, but in theory, the above should work, keep us posted

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Shouldnt be too much of a problem, will take an hour tops starting from fresh

Follow the 'Unlock every room in 30mins' guide on here. Then craft a weapon/outfit from lunchbox junk, and craft a theme using cola

Should work, I havent got past messing about with Incidents , pets and timeskipping variables yet, but in theory, the above should work, keep us posted

Yeah I just started up a new vault and time skipped everything. Had to grind lunchboxes to get nuka cola to obtain a theme sooner.

40 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

What do they mean by a single session? When I "log in" to the game I have to collect the theme, the weapon and the outfit at the same time? I'm not timeskipping and I don't have any Nuke-Colas anymore x.x

We mean without closing ur vault, the tracker for the trophy only tracks while the vault is open. Close it and reopen and it resets, obviously a bug

Its up to u if u want to timeskip, either let time pass itself,  push the time forward urself or buy Colas to put the time forward at a price. Doesnt matter, either way but as u know, the system clock needs to move forward as a lot of mechanics are linked to it so jus leave the vault open, system in rest mode with game suspended when u are away until u have fulfilled the requirements

Edited by optimusmart

13 hours ago, optimusmart said:

How long did it take u to get the required cola?

To be honest, when I said, I didnt realise it cost 27 colas ;)

Like an hour of just straight timeskipping and opening lunchboxes when I got around 20 at a time.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, djippps said:

I do not agree with @The High Ground, at least from my experience. I got the trophy when I collected all the items in the same session (using bottles to speed both weapon and clothes, the theme was ready for me at that moment), not when I launched the craft. For me, it is important to collect the items in the same session.

Huh what do you mean you don't agree with me, you literally said the exact same thing I said? 

Edit: earlier in this thread I typed collecting I think, for whatever reason in that response I typed craft, thanks for catching my mistake.

YES COLLECT, in the same session. 

In my game I collected in the same session for the pop.

Edited by The High Ground
  • Like 1

@The High Ground: yes now I agree ?, with COLLECTING. I was implicitly referring to your previous post containing "crafting" (which I understand by launching the "making" with the ingredients). To be clear, I should have precisely quoting you. Anyway, we all agree now. 

• Like 1