More Than Handy not popping? (Solved)

Nemmy_Wemmy

Just gone guve how i got it.

I never crafted something before going after this Trophy.

Ive bougth a complete set with Nuka Cola for a theme and tot all junk. Ive starter crafting it would taken more thans 5 days. A weapon @ them same ttime took 28 min. And them armor toon 1hour 30 min. All 3 straten together.

Ive skipped time on ps4 click with 7 days and ive collected all and the Trophy.

• 2 months later...

I've been playing this game on and off, never used time skip. I tried going for this trophy today. Started up, started a theme, outfit and gun, used colas to get them all ready to pop then I popped them all and I didn't get the trophy. :( I waited a minute then tried making another outfit and gun using colas to speed up and nothing. The first weapon I made was a green then I tried a blue weapon. Both outfits were blue. Do they both need to be gold level items? Can I not use colas to speed them up. Any ideas?

I also saved and exited out then tried logging back in and that didn't help. :angry:

It could be because after I had them ready to collect but before I could collect them a radscorpion attacked and he moved to the outfit room and I had to collect the outfit while he was attacking in order to heal the people in the shop. Maybe?

Edited by Metal Slime King
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also having this problem, I have one item of each ready to collect, at the same time, and it doesn't pop!! I'm getting frustrated with this game... I have a cloud save with the game in the state before collecting all three items, and I have reloaded a bunch of times already!! Argghhhh! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 29/12/2018 at 9:07 AM, theSpirae said:

oh well, didn't work for me

how long does it take to start a new vault just to get this trophy?

I might have to do that as well :( It's so frustrating when you have all the required conditions to get the trophy but somehow the developer of the game f*cked the game up and it's broken.. Oh well it's Bethesda after all...

I've been trying to earn this trophy for 2 months now. Just tried again this morning. Backed up my save and used all of my Nuka-Cola to craft my 2 remaining themes, a half-dozen weapons and 3 or 4 outfits. No trophy. I got the trophy for crafting all of the themes, but not More Than Handy. It's officially bugged and unobtainable. 

Reached out to Bethesda via Twitter, but I doubt they'll reply since they're up to their asses in the Fallout 76 mess.

Edited by TmF1979

11 minutes ago, TmF1979 said:

I've been trying to earn this trophy for 2 months now. Just tried again this morning. Backed up my save and used all of my Nuka-Cola to craft my 2 remaining themes, a half-dozen weapons and 3 or 4 outfits. No trophy. I got the trophy for crafting all of the themes, but not More Than Handy. It's officially bugged and unobtainable. 

Reached out to Bethesda via Twitter, but I doubt they'll reply since they're up to their asses in the Fallout 76 mess.

I think you've just been incredibly unlucky, because I've checked the recent earners and people have been earning this at a consistent rate for week but have you tried the patch downgrade trick to return to v1.00 and see if that helps? I ask, because there's a chance the 1.01 patch has royally messed up something in your specific copy of the game so downgrading might fix it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

• 2 weeks later...

So what I am reading is that when you go for this trophy, you can NOT play any other games until you have collected the trophy. Whether it be putting you PS4 into rest mode for however many days, time skipping, or use of nuka-cola (which appears to be hit and miss since I have also tried it and it does not fully work like @Metal Slime King did)? But either way, should NOT return to title screen or close out of the game? 

I have yet to give this a shot since I have to start up and new vault (woopie.........) but please correct me if I am wrong in any of this so I can FINALLY be done with this annoying trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...