Hello Hello :)!

Rinoa_VIII

Voted :)!
Haha-- not that many female gamers I see :P

@ERGOPROXY-DECAY: Probably not--never really had interest in XIV. But I haven't played it so its not far to knock it before I try it :)

@Dr_Mayus: Haha-- I started playing 1 a while ago but never finished :D haha. But thank you for the pass :P

@Sir_Bee: For me it would be between FF VII, FF VIII, and FF X-- but I like all three of them :P. I might be bias/loyal to VIII a bit more though haha. I work really well in a structured closed world setting, so when they made FF 13-2 a bit more opened world, I was a bit put off by it lol.

I will be honest, 8 is actually the only game I could never make myself finish.  I always hated when they forced me to split up my party, and use characters I did not want to play as.  At some point I will go back and play it, but that is why I haven't yet.

• Like 1

Welcome!

I too am a big final fantasy game, however unlike you i loved 13 - 2!

FF8 was probably my least favourite, however i got to the last dungeon twice but stopped playing it then both times for some reason!

Are you getting the FFX/X-2 HD collection? Sorry if somebody has already asked you.

@BadWolf90: No one has asked me that :)-- I probably won't. Never was one to go back and play games once I was finished them and I like the look of my pre-HD games lol. The graphics may not look the greatest or up to date half the time, but it gives a collectors/antique feel :)

@Azakos: I love Kingdom Hearts! I've only played Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, but they were fun to play :yay: .